Reviews for Private Faces
Miss Meehan chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I really like these guys together too and I love your writing. Thanks for filling in the blanks for us. I am now off to read the rest of your work.
X-INACTIVE chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I loved this!

I really enjoyed reading it and I love the pairing.

;)

Thomas
Asriel chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Yes, yes, yes! More, please. Back story would be nice. Who seduced who, etc (I think Duke makes the first move, probably - Nathan's such a prude). Is their sexual/romantic relationship the cause of the rift between them, or something that happens afterward, in spite of it? I like the latter. Good, solid writing, too. Again, I want more!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Aww loved it! :D
F4LL3N-1NT0-0BL1V10N chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
gaaah i love this story. there are not enough fanfics with this pairing. *frowny face* write more?

anyway, i loved it 3

make a new one soon?

-F4LL3N
thesagerk chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
loved it! absolutely perfect!
krimson chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I'd love to read more one shots with these two. Or a multi-chapter, which I like much better. Thanks for sharing.
Loretta chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Oh thank you for writing this! This is the first Nathan/Duke story I have found and I was so happy to read it.

You've got a nice feel for both their personalities. There is a wealth of material between these two and you've painted a window into it for the reader.

I want more, so much more! *offers you cookies*

(I just realized that I'm not logged in)

Loretta
Marie1964 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I really enjoyed this- especially seeing how these two lovers would react after Nathan tried to kill Duke in "Harmony."
Gizzi1213 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Even though I'm not a Nathan/Duke shipper I can DEFINITELY see the appeal of this pairing. I think this was a nice look into what appears to be a very complicated relationship and I look forward to reading more of your take on it.