Reviews for Brotherly Love
abc chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Next pairing huh? I want Takashi/Masashi :D and Masashi/Tsuyoshi 3
Manga nerdette chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
please continue this series is EPIC! I love this so much I'm reading yaoi in school so ... I wish you to do more even though you abandoned it. TvT
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
please continue! i love this manga series but no one writes for it! this would be awesomeness if it was finished!
Insanity's Childe chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Hello! I really hope you continue~ haha I was actually lookibg for a TakeshixUme-chan fic~ cos of their interactions in the manga(: but I really like what you've done so far, I agree, the manga has so much potential for differebt pairings(:
Truth in Chaos chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Oh em gee! I loved this (even for its shortness). I love Masashi/Takeshi. Lol I can tell you're a fan of Takeshi's XD I am too. :P wicked job
PandasluvColorGuard chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
aw...i want to read moreeee.
xBroken-Glassx chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
It's a great start, can't wait to see what other stuff you write for this fandom. There's so few stuff out here for it, it makes me sad (especially yaoi/slash).

As for the pairings, why is it all paired up with Takeshi? I always thought an interesting pairing would be Masashi/Tsuyoshi hahahaha. Anywhoo, that might just be me

i hope you keep writing though!
bandgeek216 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
oh thats so cute. i really love this manga and i'm happy someones writing about it. i can't wait to read what you write next!
shugobasket1266 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Hmmmmmm prob takeshi tsuyoshi. Did u ever think of takashi tsuyoshi? That could be interesting...