Reviews for Love As Is
Guest chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
This is an amazing story I luv it plz continue
kgindratt chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
I hope your are checking your reviews. I love all 5 chapters how it flows together, that you gave Shiori a voice and a sense of satisfaction for herself and making Maya still have feeling for Masumi but don't chase after him. Thank You. Please continue this story line. Its a fresh read while I am waiting for the of the Glass Mask Manga series to play out.
Does it matter chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Come on, it's been like forever. I don't understand why authors abandon their best work midway. Though I used to be one of them. Update soon
SnowCharms chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
I feel like laughing and crying alternatively when I read this story, partly because I'm not up to date with what happened in all 3 worlds, and partly because Maya and Masumi aren't together. On another note, I'm glad that Maya and Ayumi are good friends, as they should be.
Devilishduck chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Free at last
Devilishduck chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Yay some development between the two! Haha, any man who can raise an eyebrow must be pretty amazing in my books, can't do it to save my life. Hopefully Ayumi will be pleasantly surprised with Kenji!
Devilishduck chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Boo, I thought Hijiri would fall in love with Ayumi!
Devilishduck chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Of course maya would get I injured smack dab on the spot where it'd make her look like a complete idiot, lol
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wow, I really love how you depicted Shioris personality now. Though this may be a paradox, that was a good breakup, no pettiness just understanding
anonymous123 chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
I know that the lack of reviews in this rather unknown fandon is rather discouraging. If you are writing for their sake, you would better drop it off. otherwise your plot is awsome, hope you will continue the story soon!
anonymous chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
This is a great story but shiori is NOT that nice, in fact she is a total BITCH! She tore Maya's pictures and sent them to her along with a faux purple-rose note! AND she hid her engagement ring in maya's bag to frame her! AND she tried to kill herself when Masumi found out and she FAILED! Who fails suicide anyway?
anonymous chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
ayumi's love interest is this french photographer guy called Peter Hamyll.
lilly chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
please update! the story is superb and i can't wait for the next installment!
Jenaminya chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
This sounds interesting, hope you'll write more soon!
denialfeelings chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
hey... I've been rereading ur story 4 a while... so glad that u gave us the continuation... I love how u picture maya as a more mature n charming woman! hoping 4 more MM moments in ur next installment

;}