Reviews for Dearly Beloved, Are You Listening?
ToxicatedRose chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
You need to brush up on your grammar. You made a spelling error in the summary of this fanfic alone. Also your OC's tend to be Mary-Sues.

You say in your bio you point out spelling and grammar mistakes but your stories say otherwise.

On a lighter note its saddening you removed the American Idiot/Glee fanfiction. It was amusing.
sup-stephhh chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
fuck Adam Lambert.

there. there's my awesome review. Tony was in my bed the night Theo kissed John. bye.
entwined-in-a-web chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
Awww Liz! (not you, Liz, other Liz xP)

And yay you Liz!

So many Lizes...

XD

Awwww! Poor Heather. Well, that's what you get for sleeping with jimmy and cheating on Will AND MAKING HIIM DPERESSED!

Sorry...I just hate her so much...XD
I love Shaggy Rogers chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
Omg heather is going to the city will she meet up with Johnny? And what will johnny do when he finds out that jimmy is going to be a daddy
sup-stephhh chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
I loved it!
sup-stephhh chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
ooh I thought all that other stuff you showed me last night was part of this chapter. Haha so I guess then I have a heads up! cool. Short, but good. Update more.

~StJimmyHasSinned
sup-stephhh chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
It was a short chapter, but nice. I'm really liking it! When Will appeared, I was like, "OH SHIT" in my head! I thought Will was going to see her with Jimmy! He was kissing her and stuff and I had that gut feeling that Will was seeing the whole thing. Good job, I can't wait for more!

~SensesFaillxx :)

...TO YOUR FACEBOOK WALL!
I love Shaggy Rogers chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Your gay is showing lol I love this
sup-stephhh chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
AWWWWWWEE That was soooo good!

"OMG, ST. JIMMY FUCKED YOU? YOU LUCKY BITCH!"

"Johnny, your gayness is showing."

"Um, I got to go..."

and yaaaayy I was mentioned in the author's note! thank yoouu!

k, I'm about to go write the same thing to your facebook wall!:D