Reviews for My Awesome Lullaby
dragon soul45 chapter 3 . 2/19
So awesome:D
Maid of Blood chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
I liked the first chapter more than anything.

that being said, this is a cool, origional story you have here and I'm favoriteing it.

Keep Writing!

\m/_\m/
AhiTuna chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Oh my god I read this on deviantart. THERE'S MORE? -fangirl squeal-
Alsace chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
O.O

Oh dear. more bloodshed. Man, both sides are really bad in this "war"

Even Germany and Italy have blood on their hands.

Speaking of Italy...he remembers...and this may not bode well for Austria.

(And why to I almost feel like "Love will find away" would follow very well...)

I am liking this a lot! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
QueenOfBeasts chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Huh. Thought I reviewed this already. Oh well! Just another chance to praise this! Look below for what I THOUGHT I posted.

"I. Love. YOU! I am constantly shocked at how little Lion King/Hetalia stuff there is out there! Makes me sad that my two fav fandoms can't live in peace and harmoney... but that's another story entirely! I think this was fantasic! It fits them all somehow. I also love the irony in the fact that both Zira and Prussia's eyes are that same shade of blood red. You proabably didn't plan that, but if you did, kudoz to you!"

Now this what I think of THIS chapter:

"You just blew my mind, you really did. Casting Austria as SCAR was pure genius! Austria is so often marked as the pansey of the world, but it is not so! He can be evil and badass if he wants! (and let me tell you, evil-plotting Austria is FAR hotter than playing-piano-in-the-moonlight Austria, so it works in the fangirls' favor as well.)
Imochen chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
more please? its totally bogus how this fic only has 6 comments. i love this fic. more please. ill give u 5000 love cookies if u add more to dis.
whitealmond chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
You made the Disney songs so awesome for the Hetalia universe! I'm sad to see it's complete because I do want to know what happens next, lol XD
happycucumber chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
Oh man, poor Ludwig...I would start fighting with the story (like how people yell, "Look you behind you!" to horror movies), but that would get a little weird. And profane. Sp Instead I'll say that this was just as good as the first chapter, and I love badass!Hungary and NotaWuss!Austria. You don't generally see them at the same time. And Italy...Oh, Italy.
happycucumber chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This is just about ten shades of awesome. Like five meters worth of awesome, just like...well, you know. I love the fact that there's narration as well as lyrics, and I could totally see this playing out in my head. It seems like you planned this just as a one shot, but I think you could most definitely make an entire story out of this - there would be so much drama! So I'm going to fave and follow, just in case you do one day ;)
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I. Love. It. XD
SimpleEmiko chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
ve This is totally awesome! That's my love for Hetalia and My Lullaby speaking through my fingers. You did a good job at this. X3