Reviews for Right Kind of Wrong
Avide chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This has so much potential, but it really needs editing. Like with these lines:

"...to balance you out I think you'd all it a juxtaposition – you see, I do listen when you talk."

and

'She had thought that the last couple of months had been pure chemistry, because there was now doubt they all that in spades...'
sgarakaki chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
loved this!
ABD1023 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This was so sweet - I love how he kinda fought for her, made her see what was right in front of her...
cari chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
i love this story. its brilliant. I really really hope you continue it because i want to see finn and quinns reactions. love it
Mac chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Incredibly sweet I was hesitant to read this because it said angst and I did not want to cry but I chose to read it and I loved it. Oh how I wish that they end up together again in the show sometime. This was beautifully written and I think if you changed it to romance you will get more reviews. People tend to stay away from Fics if they say angst and no romance, and this was full of romance, beautiful.
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
She'd even lead him out to the bleachers to start the conversation off, she'd kept her hands to herself (more importantly she kept her lips to herself) but somehow she'd still managed to find herself scrambling to put her clothes back in order before Glee practice.

The power of Puckerman. Loved the ending!