Reviews for Is this a start?
Eva3131 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
U don't like thalico :-( it's my favret couple in PJO but I like to imagine Nico less outgoing
The Gone Angel chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Lol. All stories are too...OOC and mushy. This is great!

TheHelper
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Ths is great! I like Thalia an Nico together they have alot of common like they both are alone in the world since there mothers both died and there fathers don't pay attention to them other then freezing them both in time and how all they have is their friends. Well please keep writing great things like this!
Midnight Sol chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Nico & Thalia is starting to get cliche, but I understand just needing taking a swing . . .

As for the writing, it's pretty good. Not great, but good. Some of the dialoge is a little awkward. But the writing is okay.

As for grammar, other than a few missing commas and the usual slur of your everyday American argot, it was clean and crisp.

Over all, good job.

Loves,

Lafanda
cracklepop chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
this is cool. personally i could see how nico would like thalia, but i never really saw it the other way around. i don't think their personalities really click-like they'd be the type to go out for two weeks and then have a really dramatic breakup. but good story!
I love thalico and tratie DD chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
please write another chapter
Crazy Random Person chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I love this story!

Can you continue?
Gummy Rocks chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Interesting... I for one mostly write Thalico. People say its wronge because they are like cousins. Percy and Annabeth are tecnacly cousins as well... And I think Thalia's and Nico's simallar make them go together...Anyways, good story, keep writing1