Reviews for When Things Go Wrong, it's Usually America's Fault
Unbridled-Dolly chapter 4 . 4/22
Ahhhh, noooo, one more chapter, please get it up, please! This is such a wonderful story and you've gotten me addicted to PruSwiss, please don't let it dieeeeeeee!
BewareTheIdesOfMarch chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
WOAH THERE! Where's the next chapter dammit?
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Holy poop! The molesting part turned me on. Lili, send me the pictures! I wanna watch them. (loves to be the viewer)

Please do update and more molesting. Awesome ;)
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
I'm sad, there's not molesting here except for France and England... but France's dead meat by now. Hey, please let Vash be molested by Gilbo again. *winks*
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Poor Sweden. Dude, may I ask something? Who's Norway cosplaying here? Plus, who's hands is on Vash's thighs? Sweet.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Interesting... it's written there that this is about Vash plus Gilbo, so I decided to read it. This pairing is interesting.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
! -dies- YOU NEED TO UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER!

I hope your alright actually.

Please update! I adore this!
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
There is not enough Prussia/Switzerland in this world. Im really looking forward to the last chapter!
Misterfleas chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
This is SO funny. I think I woke the entire house up with my giggle fit! xDD

Norway confused me a bit, though. At the begging of this chapter Swiss said that he was America, but he was acting more like Germany at the end. :/
BakaRamenBowl chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
oh my god! i think i laughed my brains out! yaoi loving lichtenstein? ! OMG! i love this!

i think america pulled a great russia impersonation.
BakaRamenBowl chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
omg, i died laughing. this was so funny. i'm reading the princess story as well, so this is great!
sonreirbot chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
YOU. OH YOU. YOU HAVE KILLED ME. Ah the whole plot of this story is so crack. And the pairing is crack..yet I ship it C:. Please update this soon..I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. Kthxbai x3.
Polenta chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
I love this.

The humour in this story is hilarious; Switzerland and Prussianare 2 of my face characters. This is so funny and, dare I say, hot. Love 3
XionAmmy chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
LOL.
SuperMiniMutt chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
YAY you updated!

I've been waiting! (god I sound like Belarus)

Thx u!