Reviews for Window
i loved this
lilcupcake03 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I liked it a lot :)
Chris chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
So much angst on this site; why can't they just have fun sex?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Awesome! This is the best boy meets world fanfiction I have ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Good story
Kalypso Fox chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
That was so cute at first. I noticed right away when Cory didn't answer Shawn after he told him he loved him twice that first time they had sex... and then Cory's a dumb dick! And poor Shawn, fuking New York trash abusing him when be needed help. I can't accept that ending. It ended too abruptly and Shawn's gotta make Cory work for his forgiveness! Lol. Ahhh... I dunno. I liked it. Though I cried from their fight til the end of the fic. Great job.
I wanna be the very best chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Broke my heart. You're a goddess!
AiOkami chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
oh my goodness! This is the best CoryxShawn fanfic I have EVER had the pleasure of reading! Words can not begin to justify how much I love this!

In the beginning, I got butterflies in my stomach (which doesn't happen too often, unless it's a seriously good story). And that first kissing scene was so well written, it was amazing, and I found that your more intimate scene was good. A little rushed, but the foreplay was really good and it was enough detail without lacking anything or being to descriptive.

I just...omg, I just loved it! I would have LOVED to see this fanfic as a multi-chapter one, and have each section with a bit more detail! I feel it has the potential to be excellent if it were longer as well! :)

Sorry for the long review, I just- gah! *squees*- really really love this story and recommended it to two of my friends!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
fantastic! this gave me feels. and i love how cory was a top instead of a bottom. also i love the reluctance of cory saying i love you to shawn. very well written, and a little bit of a tear jerker. thank you for writing this.
smc1214 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Aww, this was so good! Poor Shawn, almost had me in tears there! Great job :)
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
this was a good Cory/Shawn fic :) i love them as best friends and now as lovers
AddictedReader9 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
i thought it was a well written story. i enjoyed your view of the couple. i wish it had been longer but other than that it was perfect. thanks for writing it!
SexyKovacPistol chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I can't help but state that this was my first reading of any Shawn/Cory. And at first I was very adamant since I grew up with this show, but once I began reading your story I became enthralled. You did a wonderful job and all I would ever ask if it was bit more paced and longer but it I can't deny how much I enjoyed this.

-SexyKovacPistol
Ed'sIceColdAlchemist chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This was my Very first Cory/Shawn Story! and i didn't like it... I LOVED IT! it was very well written and had a very cute story. Thank you for posting this! keep up the good work!
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I remember, a long, LONG time ago watching a couple Boy Meets World episodes and really liking it. Then, today, for somre reason it just popped into my head. And I had to read some fanfics for these two. I'm really glad I found this one. Broke my heart a little, but the end managed to fix all that. Aw :)