Reviews for Loophole
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 3/16
XD
Daaawww; this is super cute. And-and-you did fix it! Yes! Brilliant! Thank you!
The Child of imagination 18 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
love it
Lostinthereality chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I LOVE IT! I didn't see him writing his name on her coming! I loved it, it was VERY romantic and doctor like! Love it!
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 6/5/2013

:D YAY
MegaOtaku777 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This. Was. So. Sweet!

You did an excellent job on this story, just so you know. I am going to go back and read it again. Great job! :D
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Yeah this would never happen...but wouldnt it be awesome if it did? Love the loophole you've got here and the whole marking her business (though its a good job he left the revelation until right then isn't it?). And all those near misses where he saves her makes me think the universe is trying to exert some sort of karma for all the crossing into her timelines he kept doing.
Torchwood85 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Brilliant! Thanks very much, 3
Lena86 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
oh... I adore this!
S.K chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Seriously, I love you for writing this. Every time I think about the ending of Season 2, I want to cry for days but THIS... this was brilliant. Also, I love your portrayal of the Doctor in this... it fits so well with how I think he truly feels for Rose, even though he has never actually said it. So once again, your story was fantastic. I'm so glad you shared it :]
MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
SO much fun to read! Thank you!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I bloody love you. This was BRILLIANT!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Just so utterly lovely and romantic.
samcarter1022 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
A truely amazing story, I love how this all fit together and I love the ending:):)
Tsukiai Ujigami chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
OMG that was the best read i've had in AGES!

In context, amazing and kept me until the very end!

Well done, and i applaud you!

Now, if only this WAS the real ending to series two... (i cried when she was trapped too!)

Forever 10th/rose!

-Tsukiai
Kalibee22 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I just saw THE "bad" episode, and was almost crying myself...so this story helped me...Thank you!

*SPOILER*

even with the kind of "happy ever after" the author gave Rose and the Doctor at the end of season 4, I always felt bad for the REAL Doctor...this helped! :)