Reviews for The Second Son Of A Duke
archy12 chapter 19 . 4/22
If there were only Edward, jasper and Emmett at the vault, how did they manage to fight against fifty pirates? Or did they just kill each-other?
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Thank you for writing it.
archy12 chapter 18 . 4/19
Bella can be quite dangerous, even to herself. Her shoulder was hurting and yet she wanted Edward to give in? And then baking in the kitchen in the evening-she should take better care of herself.
archy12 chapter 17 . 4/19
When I said Bella was adventurous, I didn't mean near-death adventures. Good heavens woman, you will give Edward a heart attack one day. Or at least his hair will turn gray prematurely!
archy12 chapter 16 . 4/19
Hard time? It's been only a few days since she miscarried, and all of one day since they had sex, even though it was more than once. Bella is being illogical.
Obviously some kind of pirate action will occur at the ball. By the way, how did Jacob know that Bella fell from the stairs and lost her baby? It happened in Edward's house, and Jacob was not there, nor did Bella meet him after that.
archy12 chapter 15 . 4/19
Going to the wedding is fine, but is it safe? What if they are attacked on the way back?
I am sure Edward wants to try out all the possible positions. ;) Good thing Bella is adventurous!
archy12 chapter 14 . 4/18
Oh wow, that was quite steamy for the Victorian period!
And now we have pirates and treasure and a royal order...things just keep on happening, don't they?
archy12 chapter 13 . 4/18
Bella is definitely a curious woman. She isn't going to take no from Edward, or having double standards.
Why would Jacob kidnap Bella? Or anybody, for that matter?
archy12 chapter 12 . 4/18
Perhaps Bella had never expected so much opulence. A viscount is, after all, much lower than a marquess in nobility. But yes, why she had imagined living in a cottage I can't understand!
Anyway, forward is the only way.
archy12 chapter 11 . 4/18
It was sad, but these things happen in real life too, and mostly with no drama. People learn to move on.
And Jacob is getting married. That's good.
archy12 chapter 10 . 4/18
Oh hell.
Why did she run after him? She had already been placed on bed rest. I am not condoning Edward's behaviour, just saying Bella should have been more careful.
archy12 chapter 9 . 4/18
Oh, so she has changed her mind. Good.
There has to be some obstacle, of course. :)
archy12 chapter 8 . 4/18
She is still planning to run away?
Let's see if she tells Jacob about the baby, and what he has to say to that.
archy12 chapter 7 . 4/18
Oh no, jealousy drove him to one wrong-well, almost, and now he is feeling guilty. What will that lead to?
archy12 chapter 6 . 4/18
Wow, Bella is planning to run away with Jacob. Still, there are two months yet. She might change her mind!
1,195 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »