Reviews for The Second Son Of A Duke
thank you so much for sharing this AWESOMELY AMAZING! story on here with us ;D
readicted chapter 23 . 11/17
Thanks for sharing.
readicted chapter 15 . 11/14
That was a wake-up call for the ages. Wow. I loved the boyish pride and tender vulnerability that Edward showed. I especially liked that he was nervous. I have to admit though that I was thinking that she probably would've liked to visit the watercloset since she probably had a full bladder after that long night and also they had a bunch of coitus the night before, so she probably tasted more like sex than floral soap. I know, I know but I can't help where my unromantic mind took me. I hated Alice's disgusting behavior. It's one thing to be spoiled, but it's an altogether different thing to strike that guard across his face with her crop. Appalling. I thought Bella was showing kindness. Sad to find out that it was only so she wouldn't have to be subjected to the lowly guard bleeding in her presence. I understood Edward's overreaction to seeing Seth with Bella's kerchief, but it appalled me that he was angered that she had offered it to the guard when he was told that his sister had brutally attacked the guard. I think Bella had a very valid point when she asked her mother how could she expect Edward to trust her if her own mother does not. I never thought about it that way, but it's a very good point. Edward is being quite selfless here. I only hope that it's safe for them to go.
readicted chapter 13 . 11/14
OMG,I very nearly choked when I Bella said THAT at the breakfast table. How absolutely shocking. And mortifying for Edward, lol. Edward was wrong not to answer Bella about the mistress thing. And frankly eventhough he doesn't currently have one, his reluctance to speak of such things makes it seem like if he doesn't have one presently, he intends to procure one in the future. I hated how he handled that entire situation. The opera hanky-panky was bold and hot. The voyeurism was unexpected. Her worldly curiosity seems to throw him off balance. Why not just answer her and teach her. I guess he will. I knew something was going to go awry when the two remaining Cullen carriages had mysterious broken axles. That was scary, Edward saved her, although I admit I rolled my eyes hard at the image of him running down the carriage on foot, no matter that the carriage was old. Then after full-out sprinting in his 'Sunday Best,' he jumps up onto the front of the carriage and is able to out wrestle the pirate. So Emmett is an agent of the king. Their lovemaking was nice and I like that Bella basically said she'd be his Lady in the streets, but his freak in the sheets. Haha, no rolling over and going to sleep for Edward. His wife said get back to work. She's ready for round two. He better get that wind up.
readicted chapter 12 . 11/13
I'm with Edward in my confusion about why Bella would be ever expected to live in a cabin. Even if she and Jacob married, surely he'd be able to provide more than a small voltage as son to a Baron. Edward's heartfelt speech was so stirring. It's too bad the couple didn't have a chance to settle in before the rest of the family descended upon them. Glad she has her mother's to comfort her. The pain of losing a child is devastating.
readicted chapter 6 . 11/12
I can understand that the two lovers feel jilted and heartbroken at their fate, but Bella is being particularly self-serving and selfish. I say this because Edward and her were the ones who got caught in a most unfortunate position. Even though it was a terrible mixup, each was planning on engaging in scandalous behavior (just not with each other.) Bella would've have been ruined if not for Edward marrying her. Jacob could've secured her hand in marriage at the time if he truly wanted to. Bella's parents would've accepted any suitable offer of marriage at that time, because no one else would want her. Edward could've walked away. But he didn't. She may not live him. You cannot force love, but she should be grateful that she was not left in shame. It's understandable that her love for Jake is still strong, but to run away and abandon the Marquess, would be to shame him. She seems willing to leave him in shame without a second of remorse or consideration. That is selfish.
readicted chapter 4 . 11/12
Not sure if you still read reviews, but if you do I'd like to point out a typo. I generally ignore most, but this one has Edward asking for a slave(!),instead of a salve. Easy typo/error, but oh so disturbing, lol. It occurs in the part when Mrs. Hailey brings in the ointment that Edward requested.

Yes, I'm with Edward, can't imagine any Lady allowing the servants to treat her so wretchedly. Mila got off very easy.
readicted chapter 1 . 11/12
Ugh, things juuuust went sideways. Things are going to look kind of grim in the harsh glare of the morning light. I actually feel bad for Jacob.
Romana973 chapter 23 . 10/23
Thanks for a great "Lord Edward & his Lady Bella" story!
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 5/19
This was a delightful story. It had a little bit of everything. I've given you my thoughts along the way and to thank you for sharing your story. It's wonderful it's still here for readers like myself to enjoy it.
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 5/19
I loved that Edward in the end had to be by his wife's bedside for the birth. And a mini Edward is as adorable as these two characters have been in these last chapters. Love it.
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 5/19
Loved the picture created by Bella wearing a younger Edward's clothing. The teasing in this chapter was delightful!
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 5/19
It's sad that everyone around Bella is having children and she's having no luck. To take it out on each other isn't going to help find that passion again. Leave it to Edward to try and rekindle it for them.
BellaTesoro chapter 19 . 5/19
Not a chance you'd kill off Edward. Very dramatic chapter with the vault and all...
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 5/19
It is so sweet to see Edward being overly protective and jealous at the same time. Although I think Bella needs to tone down her punishing him by flirting especially with her parents and in laws in attendance and then more importantly with her future brother-in-law. Yeah it made Alice jealous but I would think that as sister-in-laws you wouldn't want to annoyed each other like that. So love the sexual teasing in the tub...and the aftermath.
1,361 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »