Reviews for The Second Son Of A Duke
Oh no
hawkeye1958 chapter 8 . 7/16
Oh my, what mow
girlygirl0706 chapter 23 . 6/24
I have been reading this story for the last couple of days. Glad I found this...don't know how I missed this. Loved it. Thanks for sharing this story with us.
tee4dree chapter 16 . 6/13
This is a great fic! Your writing is very nice and you certainly can keep the reader interested, with the right amount of adventure, angst and romance. Thank you for sharing!
tee4dree chapter 1 . 6/11
Great idea, the plot is very creative!
adricastro chapter 23 . 3/18
I have NO IDEA WHY I NEVER READ THIS BEFORE...BUT I did know and LOVED IT! Read all the way through...couldn't put it down! Thank you for writing and sharing!
jermak99 chapter 23 . 2/22
This was a great fic! So glad I read it!
I enjoyed your story immensely...thank you for the journey!
twimima7 chapter 23 . 1/22
Glad to have been able to read it, enjoyed it, and loveved it. You gave it your best and thank you.
narsuess chapter 24 . 1/22
I love this fic, thanks for sharing!

Some chapters got me emotional, some got me hot and bothered, ha!

Oh and thanks you made bella chose edward and got rid of jacob soon enough. I wanted to slap bella in early chapters, but once she decided she did stick with her decision so yeah I guess that compensate her selfish choices. You edward was amazing, love him *sigh*
twimima7 chapter 12 . 1/21
Teary chapter. She broke my heart loosing a baby is not easy to forget.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 1/21
Good chapter and thank you for your writing.
twimima7 chapter 9 . 1/21
He's too good for her. She's being deceitful and when Edward catch her with Jacob it would crush him. He won't give her a chance and she deserve it by playing both of them. Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 5 . 1/21
Will she ever be ungrateful? Edward got his work cut out for him. Thanks for the chapter.
1,379 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »