Reviews for The Second Son Of A Duke
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 5/19
This was a delightful story. It had a little bit of everything. I've given you my thoughts along the way and to thank you for sharing your story. It's wonderful it's still here for readers like myself to enjoy it.
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 5/19
I loved that Edward in the end had to be by his wife's bedside for the birth. And a mini Edward is as adorable as these two characters have been in these last chapters. Love it.
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 5/19
Loved the picture created by Bella wearing a younger Edward's clothing. The teasing in this chapter was delightful!
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 5/19
It's sad that everyone around Bella is having children and she's having no luck. To take it out on each other isn't going to help find that passion again. Leave it to Edward to try and rekindle it for them.
BellaTesoro chapter 19 . 5/19
Not a chance you'd kill off Edward. Very dramatic chapter with the vault and all...
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 5/19
It is so sweet to see Edward being overly protective and jealous at the same time. Although I think Bella needs to tone down her punishing him by flirting especially with her parents and in laws in attendance and then more importantly with her future brother-in-law. Yeah it made Alice jealous but I would think that as sister-in-laws you wouldn't want to annoyed each other like that. So love the sexual teasing in the tub...and the aftermath.
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 5/18
Bella and Alice wouldn't have gone out if the "men folk" would tell them the truth about how dangerous and some of the specifics of what they know. Having said that, they were foolish to leave the house and Bella's reasoning because Edward smelled like he'd been around woman was yet again girlie silly. He's shown her and said she was it for him and he wouldn't take a mistress. The I love you's between these two is like pulling teeth.
BellaTesoro chapter 16 . 5/18
I wonder when Bella is going to give Edward the I love you's he's hoping for.
BellaTesoro chapter 15 . 5/18
Your A/N from "long ago" asking about Breaking Dawn...Oh the sweet memories of those happy Twilight times...
First Edward's wakeup call for his Bella. Edward, for someone who's only heard about this intimate way to pleasure a woman, you did a man-sized job at it. And him gently leading his young wife into the various ways to have sex was very hot. Now to the pirate issue. I think Edward is only asking for trouble with his plan to lure him to the family gathering. I think he should get his family away and then lure the pirate there. But this makes a more dramatic plot having it happen at a Ball. I can't help think how horrible it was of Alice to whip that guard with her riding crop. I get she's a spoiled brat and all but that was awful. And when Bella gave the guard her handkerchief I thought it was to show her more mature kindness but in fact it was to ease her queasy stomach. I guess servants and the "lowly" people were commonly mistreated like this, I'd just like to see the main characters have more moral integrity. And as far as the two mothers thinking the invitation wasn't a good idea, I agree with them. Although it was not right of them to make the decision for Bella and Edward but to at least give counsel to Bella that it wasn't a good idea. But again makes for good story telling that Edward man up and show his wife he puts her feelings above his own. She should have at that point say she didn't need to go to the wedding and send a nice gift instead. Going to ex's wedding no matter they think they are "just" friends, muddies the wedding waters for the bride especially. I wouldn't want my husband's ex there.
BellaTesoro chapter 14 . 5/18
I love how tender Edward was in order to show his young wife just how pleasurable making love can be and she was open to learn and experience. It would have be awful if Bella still struggled with keeping her distance from her husband emotionally and physically at this point. Especially given what happened at the Opera and how intimate Edward showed her they could be and more especially after Bella was kidnapped and he, the hero saved her. Just for that she should be all hot and bothered about her husband. Awesome "first" love making scene for them.
BellaTesoro chapter 13 . 5/18
It's interesting that Bella, and Edward are still figuring this husband wife thing out. Why Edward is now playing games with his wife is frustrating. Why not just put her out of her misery and tell her he doesn't have a mistress, doesn't want one but does want her, badly. She would be pleasantly surprised about this and might make her more eager to express her love, devotion and lovingly share her body with him. I can't imagine that recently married Jacob would want to take on such huge wrong step as to kidnap a married woman. Maybe Edward has other enemies who would do him harm?
BellaTesoro chapter 12 . 5/17
I'm surprised that Emmett doesn't think poorly of Bella because he's very aware that she was going to run away and leave her husband with another man. I'm glad that at least all is well with family not knowing the whole truth maybe. It was realistic that Bella would be still hurting about losing her baby after seeing two healthy ones.
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 5/17
It was sad that it took a miscarriage for these two to grow and mature but isn't that what real life is full of anyway. Bad things happen and if we allow growth from the sadness to develop then it will not have been in vain. Looks like Bella and Edward have shown maturity. Edward with telling Alice he would not keep the truth from Bella about Jacob's marriage and Bella in moving forward and determined to do right by her own marriage.
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 5/17
Wow. This was the best chapter! So filled with drama. I guess Bella was too little too late with doing the right thing by Edward anyway. Edward certainly had every right to be this upset but I'm sure his over reaction while his wife is with his child is something they both will have to live with. I hope the baby wasn't hurt.
BellaTesoro chapter 9 . 5/17
I'm so glad Bella gave in to her attraction to Edward and for all the good reasons. I just worry that her plan to have closure with Jacob is going to backfire on her. I hope Edward doesn't get his heart broken if and when he finds out she was going to betray him and run.
1,352 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »