Reviews for Ciel gets the stomach flu
I LOVE CIEL chapter 1 . 4/22/2019
Omg! Where do I even start! This was very well written! I absolutely loved how you delayed the characters, I would love to see more things like this from you!
Aria Snow chapter 1 . 3/22/2019
Ciel why are you so cute?
Sol chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
Loved it do more
Scarlett chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Aww my poor Ciel ;(
I have an experience like that.
One night i went to sleep and awoke at midnight feeling super sick so i grabbed a bucket and threw up in it 7 times,the cheesy,acidic stink making me vomit more. I threw my lunch and supper up all night. In the morning i poured my vomit away and put the bucket away as i felt had a good pizza Big mistake. That evning,i suddenly felt sick and ran to the bathroom,throwing up once all over myself,twice in the sink(splashed evrywhere) and then twice in the toilet. There was vomit all over me,the bathroom and it was dripping down my face. I cleaned up and,still reeking of puke,went to bed. Bucket puked 2 times again,felt better the next morning.
Kaori chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Loved it! Make another sickfic like this one, please? Anyway, to you and your story!
Lanceeselhombre chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
They were great, good job.
Butterflykisses624 chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
One-shot b-b-b-...NOOOOOOOOOOO
Brooke chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
I LOVE it!
Brooke chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
I loved it so much! It was very good. I was looking forward to seeing a fanfiction of this, and now I found one! One of my favorites.
Your Mum chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Cool
idontuseffanymore chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Aww, poor baby. I'm pretty sure Ciel would have me killed if he knew I said that- but nonetheless. This was absolutely adorable! I lost it when Ciel tried (vainly) to cover up the fact he wanted to cuddle. Just- yes. So much yes.
Love,
~Salted
aspiringwriter12 chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
I've had stomach flu before and it feels EXACTLY like that.
shinu chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
if you haven't already... WATCH THE REST OF THE EPISODES! THERE ARE 4 SEASONS 3 MUSICALS AND ENTIRE MANGA SERIES AND A LIVE ACTION MOVIE!
the fanfic was awesome, good detail! lol
Wolfsong chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Well done! This is a good story, and I like it!
NovanoidMusic chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I loved it! It was so cute how Sebastian cared for him! XD Thanks for writing it!