Reviews for Racing Moonlight
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
holy smokes. my thighs are shaking as I was reading this. I'm mesmerized by your word play, the right words to visualize and drown in ecstasy. this race plot was absolutely perfect foreplay for them. one could feel the adrenaline rush, that heat and it was explosive and beautiful. thank you.
BulmaCanGetIt chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
bulmaaaaaa, leather, glorious out door sex, vegeta the sex god... my pussy is happy! you write amazing smut! so glad i found you.
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Super sexy!
I'm Still So Deep chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
This was so perfect! I loved it!
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Bulma is such an adrenaline junkie! I love that she was totally getting turned on during their race, haha. Good build-up for the main event, which was SO FUCKING HOT AND SEXY!;) Vegebul is so hot.
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Love it
bloodpatternblue chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Oh hell yes! Enjoyed this immensely... I'm going to read so more of your stories. Brilliant!
kalcia chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
That was pretty hot! Nicely done:D
laraya luv dbz chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Cool lemon
XDarkAngelOfLoveX chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Amazing dude, amazing!
OrangeAfterglow chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
My God I have not read this for so long! Has this been updated? I didnt quite recognise the begining but bloody hell this is just as good as I remember! This combines my two very favorite things... cars and...ahem... you know!

(This review has been brough to you by the puddle of go on the floor that was formerly know as OAG)
Miss AbbyM chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Dear God this was hot! You should definitely do another!
Goku and Chichi Luverr chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I think that was the best V/B lemon I've read in a while. It wasn't all that trashy, and it was very well described! I loved how descriptive you were, you really painted a mental picture with everything. Just... Wonderful! :D
Sniper Snake chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Damn. That was fucking magnificent. I love the way you present the imagery. The purring of the car under the hood against her skin combined with the sensual growling from that bronze, alien sex god... Bulma is one lucky bitch. Bravo.
ChompChomp chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
You are an amazing writer! That was too wonderful to read! Bulma is soooo lucky! I love the way you write Vegeta here!