Reviews for Another Taste
Unolai chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I know it has been three years since you published this, but I want MOAR. I blame you for getting me totally hooked on Oghren and now, you must provide me with more. Please? Pretty please?
ExtraJuicy chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I adored this, and it's predecessor (spellcheck on that word, I stared at it for 20mins wondering if it was right). Ogrhen is most definitely the man, and just like Varric I felt like punching my xbox when I found I could not romance him in the game. Ok, truth now, with Varric I was a little more pissed and actually kicked my wall, near breaking my toe before I sat down and cranked out some smutty little fic to satisfy myself that probably won't ever be posted.
Anyways, I wanted to thank you for the subtle, unintentional motivation to move forward with another fic I've been working on involving both of our favorite dwarves, hopefully I can finish it on my meager day off...
I love the way you write, and look forward to reading more of your work in the future. Dwarven lovin' for all, and all for dwarven lovin'.
Suchan and Twelve chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
You know, it took me a while to warm up to Oghren, but he's so much more than just a drunken face : )

Well done! I don't think I'll ever be able to look at Oghren the same way again haha
Natmonkey chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Awww! How sweet and utterly sexy. Great sequel to "Hot as a Dwarven Forge". Seriously, when I read about Oghren hitting *that* in her, it was almost as I could feel it myself. Great job.
Blame the Templar chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
That was more awesome than words can describe. Everyone needs a little Oghren love in their DA fanfics. I'll have to follow suit once Girda gets her little dwarven hands on Alistair.

For the record, when he said, "Your Maker didn't have anything to do with that," I also snorted. I think it's a sign.