Reviews for Macross Trek
Ariel Schnee chapter 1 . 10/12/2019
Is this ever going to be continued?
Cylon One chapter 1 . 6/5/2018
Is there any chance that the discussion mentioned by the end of this can be witnessed in chapter two after all this time from when this first chapter was posted.

After just finding this story I really would like to see where it's supposed to go from here.
jeanymarie99 chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
better if your fanfiction takes place in Star Trek Online Timeline with Federation/Federation Temporal Agent 23rd Century, Klingon and/or Romulan OC Protagonist.
Daniel Seelye chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
As Jeff Foxworthy said in the "blue Collar" movie #2: "You have my attention". Please continue with this story. I have a burning desire to find out how Megaroad 1 w/ colony fleet and the UFP collaborate in this story.
Confused chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
I'm only seeing the first chapter with no other chapters. Where did they go?
Zt chapter 8 . 1/6/2015
This was a good story. Only a few minor typos. The plot is interesting!
edboy4926 chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
Good story
Please continue
The pairing for Wesley and Minmei sounds good.
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Take a lot of pills Wesley, maybe you should keep your pants on you stupid puke.
mimidawn chapter 8 . 12/9/2010
good story. i hope you keep it up.
FraserMage chapter 8 . 9/8/2010
Don't trust anything plot related from DYRL.

Because most of it is screwed up. There was some creative liberties taken with the plot.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
Forgot to say. Still a good update. Hope to see more.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
I'm not sure if them becoming members of the Federation is a good idea, allies yes but members. Don't the Federation have certain laws against some of the practices they do like cloning and others. Though I'm not that well versed in Star Trek.

And what does 'cents' mean, don't you mean 'since'.

Its still in debate weather it was the Megaroad 04 or a whole other class of colony ship, called Close-Range Colonization Fleet, who settled on Eden. Leading choice is Close-Range Colonization Fleet
Robo Reader 21 chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
You need to clarify on the battle, specifically the class of Zentradi ships that attacked. It looked like the Jem'Hadar ships were defeated too easily. I've never seen them in the show but I do know a bit about them from the wiki and that looked too easy.

Also:

"Reaction, didn't you say reflex warhead?" Picard asked.

"No, I said reaction."

Bad joke.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
Mistake: Macross use reaction technology. Reflex is Robotech. The last thing you need is to get those confused.

Other than that I can't wait for the battle.
KoreanShinsa chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Not many mistakes or typos that are of big importance. Nice, but the one BIG mistake you have is a technical one. You say that The Enterprise is around the same size as the Megaroad, but this is untrue. Megaroad is about 1,000meters long (1km). The Enterprise is around 366meters long.