Reviews for Human Elemental
punctuation, please.
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
where's char?
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 15 . 12/21/2017
I like how you included Ben and Tia in this story. Also a totally powerful kickass Bella is always wonderful.
ThunderSphinx chapter 2 . 11/30/2017
You really don't like Alice do you?
jujyuhytdrfythuyjk5555 chapter 33 . 11/11/2017
I really love your story ,and the Aussie slang is the bomb! I use to have a friend on face-book that would send me long e-mails is Aussie slang then re-wright it for us poor american's .I all ways got a good laugh out of those e-mails! Thanks for the laugh!
Great story by the way!

sincerely,
andrewpine chapter 38 . 10/14/2017
I can understand a mother's love,but there has too be a point where even someone as insane as Esme is has to draw the line and say enough is enough.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
I gather Jasper has been mopping around driving them crazy.
livietilley chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
I agree with the research comment. I'm from the South and this isn't correct dialect. I live in Arkansas and I know that the dialect isn't exactly the same as in Texas, but it's pretty similar. Some research or a Beta would do wonders for this story. It's amazing and I really enjoy it, but it would be so much better with good grammar.
Blistful2006 chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
Oh I am LOVING this story about so hope you actually followed through with a sequel. This story is epic
LonestarLanie chapter 6 . 7/22/2017
I like the story but as someone who actually lives in Austin the language is very Irish and not Texan at all. People from Austin don't have much of the Texas "twang" for example. In surrounding areas you can hear words like "you're" pronounced as "Yernot ye) and "Come on" is not "common" and most words are shortened like "darling" is "darlin'". I feel like more research could make this story much better.
latreasem1 chapter 32 . 7/16/2017
"Holy fucking Jesus shit on a cracker" ROFLOL...Fucking midget on a stick? Really?! and not another fuckin' squirrel WTH...Funny shit! Peter and Emmett crack me the fuck up! Please tell me you make Emmett funny too...Eventually
latreasem1 chapter 2 . 7/15/2017
seriously?! you don't know if we can see the big and little dipper in America?! You do realize that not only does the earth revolves around the sun but rotates on its own axis and the whole world sees the sky...and begging your pardon but it's a big ass sky
Guest chapter 41 . 4/13/2017
Great Story overall...it just need grammar and sentence structure improvement.
Guest chapter 34 . 2/4/2017
Love the the story..Use to have a Aussie friend and she would wright her whole
e mail using her AUSSIE slang, then she would re-write the whole thing in boring
English so us Americans could understand it...Was all ways very funny, learned a lot!
jeoliverio chapter 41 . 1/31/2017
I like the story but I don't know if it's over
1,428 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »