Reviews for Stairway To Heaven
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That was soooo cute. I loved it. Heck, let your inner fangirl out to play; I adore the idea of Marik playing the guitar as much as I love the idea of Seto playing the guitar. Letting those characters "warm up" (Pardon the music pun) is a great thing.

scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Aw! That was cute. :3 I liked it, I really did.

HopelessRomantic183 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Thanks so much for writing this! I have to say that it's not what I was's even BETTER! The only complaint I have is that you probably should have said Wheeler or mutt when referring to Joey since it was Seto who was talking about shoving him into the locker. Lol, I really enjoyed that threat, it's totally something that I can imaging Kaiba saying! I loved getting to see how Mokuba got along with Katrina. It was a bit weird, though totally understandable, not having Mokuba in the last story until the very end since he is almost never apart from Seto for very long, and besides that I love how you ended up writing his character! Of course I think my fav part of the whole chapter was when Seto started teaching Kartrina how to play the same song that her brother started teaching her, but didn't get to finish. That was just so sweet! The ending bit about how Mokuba was expecting Seto to have an outburst when he found Katrina in his room was definitely an awesome way to demonstrate how much of an effect Kartina has over him! I adored this soooo much and I personally think that it wasn't too much fluff, but to each his/her own. I'll be looking forward to reading more of your "Pokemon Does Disney!" fic and of course I'll be looking forward to eventually reading "Book of Kings," but till then, I hope that the rest of your summer is going well!