Reviews for Paradox
Sookie chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Lovely piece of writing - attempting the science of it all.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Fascinating! Nicely done :)
dyk3adellic chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This was a great look into the lessons. I really enjoyed reading this.
NotoriouslyN chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
i totally love the explanation for the reason of not being able to dream anymore D And also, it isn't that detailed for someone who knows nothing about REM yet its enough for those who knows much more bout dreams
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Very smart and interesting. I loved how you explained things and this feels like a deleted scene or something. Wonderful job!

Red
Maraudersgirl89 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I must say your explanation about why they cant dream any more makes so much sense haha. I really enjoyed this short, I imagine Ariadne would have a hard time dealing with paradoxes and that she and Arthur would have this kind if exchange. Well done.
Kmart chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
PLEASE continue this into a full story-it's so awesome!
mshxie chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Awesome writing, in character, and an explanation that works. Great job, and thanks for sharing! :]
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Nice. Very cool. Gave me lots to think about.

Thanks for posting.:)

-Ellie
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I loved it! And your explanation of the reason they don't dream is really good. It actually made a lot of sense - great job! :)
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Great! Thanks for writing.
Shingie chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
That was a very nice, smooth expansion/explanation of the original concept... I always did wonder why they didn't dream. Characters were in character too. Thumbs up! :)
brown rabbits chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This was very good, nice job keeping everyone in character.
Aislin Iona chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
True to the characters and well written. A really good scene between the two of them.
silver thorns chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Wonderfully well written, and it answers a few questions rather nicely.