Reviews for Small Victories
YoreReader chapter 1 . 1/9
Love Joan. Love what you've done with her. Love how this story is in her POV. Very astute, sharp and intuitive. I love it, thanks.
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Very nice. I love stories from Joan's pov.
agguielover chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
At first i was sad that this had only one chapter but now i can see that it was totally the right move to make and i loved joan in this and jai's reactions. Good job
bookish327 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Again, great characterization and very well-written. You nailed all of the characters perfectly.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Nicely written. You've done a particularly good job at capturing Joan's voice: authoritative and slightly wry, yet not without compassion. Thanks for sharing!
h2olgd chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This was great. I love missing scenes.
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Great story. I love missing scenes. :-)
Razeasha chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I found this one to be cuter and more light hearted, but still very in character. I really like how you write your Covert Affairs stories and hope to read more of them in the future.
Okia chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Love Joan as the boss

Great job & God bless
Takada Saiko chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Well done!

TS
Viktorija chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I liked it. Great job! :)
hala.bala chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
wow. at first when i read this i was like, that was cute an o.k story. but when i realized that 10 minutes later i was STILL thinking about it, i figure i should probably review this. what i loved about your story was how short, cute and true it was. i can't wait to read more of your stuff! (hopefully more annie/auggie) keep up the good work!
rhymneyfaries chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Aww. I love the thought of Joan shipping them as much as we do, it's nice. :)
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Good job. I like the introspective-Joan. It adds a greater depth. I could see this being filmed. Welcome to the fandom. I hope to see more of your stuff here.
nourgelitnius chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
That was so cute. I loved reading this from Joan's point of view. Good writing.