Reviews for There's no you
BeatnikFreak chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
What the actual fuck?

One. Your writing is cheap and is seriously bad - enrol in some writing classes.

Two. Your grammar and spelling need work.

Three. It's Carlisle, not Charlisle.

Four. You need to work on actually making sense. I couldn't make head nor tail of this.

Five. Bella and Carlisle? Seriously?

Six. Characterisation. There was absolutely none.

Seven. This is an interesting concept, which would have possibly worked if you had done it more subtly: ie, if you'd used the basic plots of the films etc, and left it to the reader to work out - from the merits of your writing - who was who. It was the idea that got me reading this.

Eight. Stories are based around conflicts, and the resolution of said conflicts. Hence, anything which doesn't do this in any shape or form is pointless, and frankly boring. That's why your first chapter doesn't work: there's no point to it.

Nine. Style. This doesn't read like anything to do with either Doctor Who, Oz or Twilight. Brush up a little before you next write.

Ten. Originality is key. Your story lacks it, exepting the original idea, and therefore it's boring and frustrating. Try to bring something of your own to your writing, instwasof copying.

I hope this review helps your writing, and, what's more, I hope you are encouraged rather than discouraged.
SPaCeR8008 chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
This movie is so much better with Doctor Who characters.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
ah... huh? like huh? that was funny but huh? really that was more confusing than a doctor on drugs
woolSmynx chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I'm actually really excited for this. I love the Doctor as the Scarecrow. It just seems to fit. And the ruby red slippers are converses! HAHAHA! LOVE IT.
xThe-Doctors-Girlx chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Lol awesome, i can't wait to see where youre going with this series. i cant wait to see the Twilight and harry potter ones! this is funny, i really like your idea. i think there was a couple spelling mistakes in there though, like 'He stared at him and poked him with her finer.' probably you meant finger lol, that's what i thought anyway. but anyway, i'm looking forward to these, please update soon!

xoxo