Reviews for Autumn
writeforeverforlife chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I love the OC! The perfect family life Sam's always craved :) you write the young Winchesters so well!
Miso Muchi chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I strangely liked it.
A lost lily chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
OMG Scribble2Much just suggested this story, I love it. Your Sam is perfect, and the little we can see of Dean breaks my heart. Great story.
PurpleBlaze chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I have a crush on your writing style. I'm working my way down your Supernatural stories, and every, single one of them contains such perfect imagery. It's your attention to detail that impresses me most; details many writers would skip over: Like in this one, it opens up with Caty smelling like raspberry sunscreen and having one crooked tooth on the left side. Details really flesh out every scene. Also, I wish that I could still your aptitude for similes and metaphors!
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Excellent and downright gutsy. This took a hard and realistic look at how deep the dysfunction runs in the Winchester family and you didn't gloss over a thing.

A lot of fics tend to romanticize just how abnormal their family situation is but you really painted a gritty picture of some of the emotional wreckage and social awkwardness their situation tended to create.

This also sets the stage for Sam's eventual departure as we can see here that he wanted so much more than he thought his family could ever give him and you definitely see the signals that he's going to be the one to strike out on his own.

The overwhelming emotion this invokes is sadness but once you get your reader reacting emotionally, you've done your job. More power to you.
The Back-up Deatheaters chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Wow...That was a beautiful piece. Fantastic imagery
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Deep story, really poetic toward the end especially. Really liked it.
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This is beautiful. :)
vansen58 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This is beautiful and so in character.

I love how Sam always brings something for Dean too.

I loved it at all, but my favorite part: "In Sam's world, there's a dad who takes two bullets to the chest and gets up swinging."

I love how despite all his flaws, John's still and always will be the boys ultimate hero.

Thank you for sharing.
Zara Zee chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That was so poignant and so beautifully written that I just wanted to say...thank you for sharing it! :)
sajah170 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Great Story! I can really see how Sam is conflicted between these two worlds. He wants to be part of a “normal” family so bad. But he also sees that Dean is his really family.
Lovetoread89 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Wow, I am so moved by this story! It's so beautiful and heart breaking. I really feel for Sam, and also for Dean. What a brilliant little 'apple pie' world you created for Sam to get a glimpse of! I loved the emotive language and the metaphor of the seasons. Great job, thanks for sharing!
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This story-this Caitlin Landon-sums every single dream Sam ever had, and it's done so hear-breakingly beautiful, because we all know how this ends. The fact that he didn't say goodbye to Caty was very fitting, I think. It made me hurt, but in a good way, I guess. And I'm rambling now...
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
/hugs Sam
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Perfect. Well, there are a few typos, but basically? Perfect.