Reviews for Overwhelming
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Im sorry I havent reviewed more of your stories; I know Ive read most of them...

But this one looked lonely so I HAD to.

adorable and sweet, saddening and heartwarming all at once. You are by far the most brilliant writer Ive ever read, and I hope you can write forever.

Forever!

Teehee.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Aaaaah,so so so beautiful!You write so amazing,i can't help but admire it!
the-rage-in-disguise chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Sounds completely suckish about the whole thing that happened with you ! Glad to hear your ok now tho :) . Awesomely awesome story , I am officially in love with this pairing .
ilfreitas chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
d'aaaw, this was soo cute! I love your stories! w

I'm sorry abaout what happened to you, hope you get better soon D:
VampiressBlack chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Wow that was amazing! I loved the emotion you put into this. How Remus is the only one Sirius can tun to, so sweet! Poor Sirius!

x
RacingShadows chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
So cute!
soratanaka chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
wonderful written as usual! :D
fangirlbynight chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
First I was excited to see this in my inbox, then I was like oh noes! and made this face :O. Hope you get better soon! Also, yes, we love you ;] And this fic was nice. As a child with divorced parents I can agree that the fighting gets rather overwhelming at times. I, however, did not have an escape such as Remus *is jealous of Sirius* but oh well, I made it. Other than that I liked the tenderness, I needed me some fluffy mush lovey-dovey. Til the next ;]
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
D Cute, cute, cute, cute.

That was really gorgeous. ) Poor Sirius and Regulus having such atrocious people as parents. D

I really hope you are better, I felt really bad while reading the author's note at the beginning. Tough couple of weeks, huh? Awww...I'm glad you're feeling better. )