Reviews for No News Is Good News
darkstar2010 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
love this story a lot.
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This is so amazing, I am beyond DROWNING in love. Especially with the fact that no one is sneaky and Gaara is a total GENIUS, even if he is a little.. OFF about socializing.

BAH, comes with the package.

Loved it! Totally loved it!
ArtemisMoon chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
The "impenetrable firewalls" paragraph was so...completely...awesome! Loved! And Lee as Richard Simmons, brilliant imagery! I bow to your deft sense of humor and how well you played up all of the characters natural tendencies and quirks. Thanks so much for the fun read!
delicate.desires chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Cute!
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Oh my goodness, hilarious. Light, funny, and fantastic language!
moor chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
*laughing*

Of course her violence turns him on. XD
Lost Legendaerie chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
"He was a short, creepy, introverted IT worker and he knew that people like him did not get the girl except in some bizarre parallel universe where computer programming was a sign of sexual fitness. Somewhere out there was a woman who would faint at the sight of his impenetrable firewalls..."

... By god this fic was awesome. Love your decriptions of actions and characters - especially Lee, gosh, I just LOVE that poor kid - and... yeah. Just wow. C:
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
i love the history, make a sequel?
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Hahahahaha, that was priceless :D the ending was perfect. Great story :)
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Loved it, excellent
helium-kiss chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Heh heh, loved the ending! Update maybe? When you can, it'd be awesome if you did!
AfroKane chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
You know, i was very surprised and happy to receive two story alerts from you - I just re-read "Out of my Mind" again(as sadly there are very few good gaasaku fics out for a while) one week before these stories alert! what a coincident!

Anyway, still like your humor, your writing style and how you portrayed Gaara in a AU. God I feel so happy to see one of the best writers getting back in action!

Welcome back, and more from you! Thanks :)
uchiha.s chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I usually prefer SasuSaku but I enjoy your writing so much that I had to read this one. So funny! I love how Gaara's a computer geek. Wish we had seen some of Sasuke because I love how you write him, but this will do for now. Maybe since you're getting back into writing, you could (perhaps) write a SasuSaku for me? *puppy eyes*
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This is so good!

I LOVED this one-shot! Truthfully, this is probably my favorite couple in the whole anime/manga (even though it will probably never happen...so sad.)
Katarin Kishika chapter 1 . 8/4/2010