Reviews for The Difference Between Love and Lust
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Not much of a fan for yaoi or the pairing but I just have to read stuff with lust vs love competitions and I liked it
NarutoIsKurama'sQueen chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I love it it should make more AC/Timmy with jealous Cosmo stories. Bercause trust me I will always Give you a * hug* and a thank you .
Kaleidelic chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Oh my gowsh! Stories like these always make me sad, but happy, and then sad again . . . I personally LOVE Anti-Cosmo, but it's just so sad seeing Cosmo break down like that. Why did you do it, Timmy?! Though, yeah, sure, I'm glad you did . . . probably.

Actually, anything with Anti-Cosmo's good with me; he's just that great of a character! Ha, I barely know what I'm saying anymore. Anyways, I loved the story
shadow hedgie chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
uhhhhhhh great love ittttttttttttttttttttttttttt
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Good story
AriMiray chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
omg so wrind yet exciting i cant belive he broke csmos heart
Meoata chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This was, honestly, a sweet sad story. I liked it.
GlassBees chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oh my God... I ended up crying at the end. I'm not sure if it was from happiness or sadness. Both, I think. This story could NOT get better than it already is.

1233431/5
gery900 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
OH my gosh a story where AC wins. It's unbelievable. I can't believe it.
unknown20troper chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Awesome!

All the characters are in character. This makes an intriguing point about love and lust. Fairies can't lust, huh? I wonder if that's a birth control measure, considering Da Rule against babies. With no lust, there's no sex. With no sex, there's no babies. Ok then, my mind has ran off... I never expected Timmy to choose AC. Great twist!