Reviews for Candlelight
LightLessStar chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Awesome!
Lucyole chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
interesting idea please write more chapters as soon as possibble thank you.
*cookies for you*
cloverski9114 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This is a very good wonderfully written first chapter. Please continue and post more! Thank you
mian-mian chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
it's so sad :(
Sesshy's Mistress chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
A couple months? Are you freakin' insane?

...

I think it's a possiblity..hm...

I love love love the new lil pic you have up. Where on earth did you find it? *squees*

Gonna go read your other updates!
Failisse chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Beautiful! What a wonderful story you have so far! It really pulled me into the emotions that everyone was feeling. I'm really hoping for another update, and soon, because this story is just too beautiful to let sit for long. I hope you will find the time to update because I'm really looking forward to you next chapter. May the muse be with you!

-Failisse
Tsukiko hoshino chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I was totally not expecting this to be out so soon :D but it was a pleasant surprise considering I almost cut my thumb off making dinner this afternoon.

Ek, Damn those pesky Fan-Girls. You gotta love how Usagi got down to business with Ran when he gets all Snappy. She was all "Make me some flowers bish." Snap snap. :D totally sounded all queen-like.

I found it highly amusing that as Ran is following (AHEM, Stalking) Usagi, he finds the time to worry about her treatment towards his flower arranging.

The break up scene made me re-watch the episode in which Mamoru broke up with Usagi...Which in actuality was a pretty funny episode considering after she cries in a telephone both, she goes to a cosmetic store and freaks out on the clerk who tells her that by wearing more make-up he'll love her again. The Youma in the Episode was particularly hilarious!

Mm...I think this sentence could be improved some. ( . hope you don't mind me correcting you here and there. I don't want to sound all Grammar-Nazi on you.)

"And perhaps for a moment Ran felt something else that irritation towards her."

Should probably be more like; Ran felt something other than irritation towards her.

Also this one

"and as if in a delusion he picked it up And on the violet flowers glistened drops of water, tears."

Could probably be improved, Haze, or even daze would be better in place of delusion, a Delusion implies that him picking it up is a figment of his imagination or a Fantasy in his mind. a Daze or a Haze implies he was only half aware of doing so, or the motions he made to pick it up were done numbly.

I'm a little worried about the next segment though...It really depends on how she's going to approach the subject of the Senshi...Without them Usagi tends to become a bit crippled, it hurt when she lost Mamoru in Season R, but because she had the others to support her she was able to pull through better then if she had been alone...if she has to lose both Mamoru and her Bond with them, she's hardly going to be able to function without some sort of bond with them.

To the Senshi I would like to think they would support Usagi's decision regarding the fate of crystal Tokyo's being either way, so long as they felt she was happy with her decision...which she's kinda not.