Reviews for Odd and Even
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
nicely done. enjoyed it
Ballykissangel chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I really enjoyed this. Great job :)
Doni chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
That felt very much 'them.' Great closure for that episode.
302pilot chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Oh, how lovely! A perfect ending to that episode and one that should have been included in canon. The original writers often blow past these little scenes, just moving on to the next mystery and pretending that getting kidnapped and almost killed is just an everyday occurrence for these guys but really, it's quite traumatic! I loved the way you used a very concrete thing (washing the words away) to help John find some closure and how Sherlock actually saw that John was in need of some support. He is capable of providing it, albeit Sherlock style. and John's description of Sherlock was spot on-that entire section was so perfect, even Sherlock's response-"Dull!" It's just so "them". Your writing made it easy to hear their voices-the small subtleties of John's quiet comments and the deepness of Sherlock's chuckle...really, quite brilliant! Thank you so very much for a lovely story tag. I enjoyed it very much!
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Oh wow. This was nice! What a great follow-up piece for an episode. Good job.
insane-dumbass chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
:D I love how you pictured them so well!
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Very well done. The "how would you describe me" conversation was note perfect.
unlockable-elf chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I always love it when I read about the wonderful friendship between Sherlock Holmes and John Watson. Good job. :)
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Wow, great friendfic, loved it!

CountryGrl chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
See, I thought I had read a lot of your stories. But apparently there were loads I missed. So I'm going from the top. And this is really, really lovely :) I now pronounce this post-TBB canon, because it's great.
mogue chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Thank you! This is the only fic I've read so far that has accurately nailed John & Sherlock's voices extra dialogue and what they do say is that perfect masculine to-the-point style that the show's writers have established. Must go read it again so I can point out favorite bits.g
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
kawaiiLizard chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Nicely written! I think you captured both character's voices well. Dull, indeed!
Riaaanna chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Always love the little friendship bits between these two. Good job.
nw chapter 1 . 5/30/2011