Reviews for Sleeping
AnnaUnicorn chapter 1 . 8/28
BROWN?! Annabeth has blonde hair!
Oh boy your one of those people who watch the movie first and ruin the book

The books are much much better

But oh well this was cute
Amazingly the best of fanfiction
Adam its good chapter 1 . 3/17
Its really good
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
You should read the books.
the doctor chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
I don't care if its book or movie wise I like all percy jackson fan fiction and can except the diffrence
ANONYMUS chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
I LIKE IT
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
It fine. But could u plz write another chapter to this. It is really good :-)
Villain Princess chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Trust me. Know how it feels. When I posted my PJO movie fic I got reviews saying "Shouldn't this be in the movie section?" but anyway good story.
Natalie chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
I'm not going to lie to you. I was nearly one of those people who you would be furious at, but I liked it anyway even though it was movie set. I think that people are just so used to seeing the book version that we assume that all of them were in book version.
This was different, and I guess it's so much of a relief to see something that I've haven't read at least ten times before. Oh, and 'dyslexia' is a noun as in the condition itself; 'dyslexic' is the adjective you're looking for.
And by the way, are you British? I noticed the word 'arse'.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
That was very cute:3 and you're also a sass god/goddess.
bobbleobble chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Annabeth has grey eyes, and her hair is blond and curly. This is really sweet though!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Awesome. I was smiling the whole time I read this.
C0unting.St4rs chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
I agree with you 100% and I just want to say how well written and completey adorable this story was :) KEEP WRITING & IGNORE THE H8ERS!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Don't worry 'bout the mean people who say u need 2 read! It's all the people who tell u this that have 2 read! I mean u did make it clear it's in the movie NOT the book! Just so u know I loved your story!
Sarita chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
People will always think they know better- just ignore them!
I think your story was very cute (fluffy theme :) ) and I very much enjoyed it. Thanks for writing!
SaritaLissie13Ginevra