Reviews for Sleeping
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
You should read the books.
the doctor chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
I don't care if its book or movie wise I like all percy jackson fan fiction and can except the diffrence
ANONYMUS chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
I LIKE IT
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
It fine. But could u plz write another chapter to this. It is really good :-)
Villain Princess chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Trust me. Know how it feels. When I posted my PJO movie fic I got reviews saying "Shouldn't this be in the movie section?" but anyway good story.
Natalie chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
I'm not going to lie to you. I was nearly one of those people who you would be furious at, but I liked it anyway even though it was movie set. I think that people are just so used to seeing the book version that we assume that all of them were in book version.
This was different, and I guess it's so much of a relief to see something that I've haven't read at least ten times before. Oh, and 'dyslexia' is a noun as in the condition itself; 'dyslexic' is the adjective you're looking for.
And by the way, are you British? I noticed the word 'arse'.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
That was very cute:3 and you're also a sass god/goddess.
TheWiseOldSageBrush chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Annabeth has grey eyes, and her hair is blond and curly. This is really sweet though!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Awesome. I was smiling the whole time I read this.
C0unting.St4rs chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
I agree with you 100% and I just want to say how well written and completey adorable this story was :) KEEP WRITING & IGNORE THE H8ERS!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Don't worry 'bout the mean people who say u need 2 read! It's all the people who tell u this that have 2 read! I mean u did make it clear it's in the movie NOT the book! Just so u know I loved your story!
Sarita chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
People will always think they know better- just ignore them!
I think your story was very cute (fluffy theme :) ) and I very much enjoyed it. Thanks for writing!
SaritaLissie13Ginevra
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Omg so I just saw that deleted scene and immediately started looking online to find a continued version of that scene and I found it ! SO HAPPY thank you so much for writing this fanfic! It was awesome
Rj910 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This was so cute! Please write more because you are an amazing author! This was so amazingly adorable and I think that you should write more about this. Maybe you could make up a scene when she does use him as her teddy bear again because that was just perfect! You are such a talented author! Please write more!
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 3/10/2013