Reviews for Blue Moon
Sailor FoxFire chapter 23 . 5/14
Will you ever continue this story? It has been so looooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng since your last update
HybridMatrix chapter 15 . 2/10/2014
B
marie chapter 20 . 5/20/2013
Gaahhh! Its too confusing, its like a dark twisted beautiful mistery!
Fleur24 chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
""The blue moon shone brightly, as I recalled the words she had said earlier that day.

"It's like she doesn't exist."" Well done Edward!
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
""but these are actually a gift from my grandparents Bella and Sam Kieran. They're both Biology experts, but they spoil me rotten. My grandma got these from when she was on her way to visit Forks." Ha! Take that Edward! I couldn't resist throwing the 'Bella' part in. If Laura wasn't pinning me with her classic stare-down look, I would've turned around just to see His reaction."" This was brilliant on Bella's part.

I love how she told Edward that she what he was. Isn't Bella deathly pale as well?

I LOVE all the flashbacks of Billy, Jake and Leah.
Fleur24 chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
This story has been really cool so far. I LOVe that She and Leah got along so well, but she died. I LOVE how Billy adopted Bella into his family.

Bella's new friends are pretty cool too.

yay the Cullens are here. Wonder how Beela or Luna's going to act.
GOAWAYISAIDIQUITFANFICTION4EVA chapter 23 . 1/4/2013
I got it! Thanks for your hint! :) I was thinking 'Arual' was really Luna (Bella). Lol. Arual Laura. I'm so dumb. :P
ElliGordon chapter 15 . 4/19/2012
HEll NO! she shouldn't end up with that bastard!
chick96 chapter 23 . 1/10/2012
love it you rock
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
"I just nodded encouragingly, "Don't worry, boy, if I wanted to kill you, I'd have done it by now. Come on – I'll race you. First person there gets another three years for running skill!"

The wolf's eyes light up, as if he finally acknowledged that I was someone he knew and he pointed his muzzle at the forest, before taking off. I growled playfully under my breath, before flying after him, the human girl forgotten. I pumped my legs, and I laughed out loud. For the first time in the past five months, I felt free. It felt good to be a vampire!"" HAHAH Jacob wants those three years!

YEp Bella's doomed!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/6/2011
Please finish! This is soooooo good.
Fictional History chapter 23 . 7/26/2011
duh duh duhhhh
Connie Tinkham chapter 23 . 7/4/2011
great story. i really want bella/luna with edward again plz :) also i really hope you finish this story
Connie Tinkham chapter 15 . 7/2/2011
i pick b plz make them get together again
renjutori chapter 17 . 5/18/2011
the poem that you couldn't find an author to was from alice in wonderland, by louis carrol.