Reviews for Drunken Mistake or Fate Spuffy
applemysteries chapter 12 . 8/22/2010
Aw, cute! I love when he was worried about the hiccups, I'm also super happy/relieved that he doesn't become human, because personally I think that being a vamp is a lot of Spike's element. Can't wait for more! :D
Justm323 chapter 11 . 8/20/2010
In this chapter i thought it was good that both Buffy and Spike had Flash backs of there past relationship. I really liked how in depth you went with Spikes Memory of Buffy. Its good how you wrote about him walking though the crowd. I have seen that episode and i can actually see spike thinking those things with his facial expressions he gives.

The bit where Giles is honest to Buffy about spike and her having True love i thought was good. I dont particularly like Giles but he really came though this time.

Please please please Update Soon!
Justm323 chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
The Prophecy was really great i thought. You obviously thought about it alot!

I was a little sad when i found out that the baby inside of her was a vampire but i was also intrigued when i found out that both babies could never meet, i hope you go more in depth with that.

I liked the fact that in spikes little speech to Buffy you used some of the words from Your Guardian Angel Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I think the song fits them both so well. And the speech turned out to be really well done.

I get why Buffy was really stubborn to get rid of the baby. i think everyone in that kind of situation would be :/

I have noticed you like to leave chapters in cliff hangers, i think that's good because it keeps us readers interested
Justm323 chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
I havent read your story in a while so i am trying to catch up lol. Well in chapter nine i really liked how:

The purple baby turned into a nice pale colour like spikes skin. I thought that was a really good idea.

I thought it was really cool that she was trying to touch Buffy's bruised stomach and then she turned out that the baby can heal her and anyone with a soul.

I liked the name Sarah- Anne it reminded me of Sarah Michelle Geller.

Oooo i want to know about the Prophecy!
Justm323 chapter 8 . 8/20/2010
I liked willows opening line :

Willow:I knew it! I knew it! Well, not in the sense of having the slightest idea, but I knew there was something I didn't know.

Thought it was great you used it from when she found out that Cordy and Xander because getting together.

Liked the bit where Willow is trying to talk and spike keeps interrupting her and she goes all dark eyed :)

The purple baby, hmm i hope it changes into a different colour.
PenPal94 chapter 11 . 8/20/2010
I thought spikes version of how he met buffy was really good. I think you should do a One shot Fan fiction about it.

The baby is dead :( :( :(

Wow the prophecy about Spike and buffy's true love was really intense. But the good kind of intense.

Wow spike can stand in the sun and not get burnt! thats sickk
PenPal94 chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
The Prophecy was great, i liked how it stated "Light will come from dark, and dark will come from light" Or something like that.

I thought it was a little sad that the baby inside of Buffy was a Vampire and that it need to be put down :/

But i loved spikes "I love you" Speech.
PenPal94 chapter 8 . 8/20/2010
I loved willows and Spikes Conversation, i can really see them doing it. Well written. Wow getting eaten by your own baby ouch. I really like this story so far please keep updating i think its amazing!
lil-leti chapter 11 . 8/20/2010
Man, that chapter was intense. I am proud of Giles for telling Buffy the truth about why this could have happened. True love can overcome a lot to things. And GO Sarah for giving her dad the gift of sunlight.
spikes lizard chapter 11 . 8/19/2010
love this story please update soon
applemysteries chapter 11 . 8/18/2010
Poor Buffy's son. :( Damn prophecies. :/ Well... as long as Spike doesn't go human, this whole sunlight thing could be cool. :D
LoVe BB 116 chapter 11 . 8/18/2010
Yay! Two updates in one day! You really know how to produce good cliff hangers lol.
spike'smate chapter 10 . 8/18/2010
very good story so far. pretty please update soon
PenPal94 chapter 9 . 8/18/2010
I am really loving this story please update soon!
RockNation chapter 9 . 8/15/2010