Reviews for Sidelines
ladyrose16 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
TIM, YOU IDIOT! SAM'S RIGHT THERE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Cool story!
JBA chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Oh that Tiffany! She shouldn't get Tim it's not fair
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Man, this is sad... Can't help but hate Tiffany by default, but... Ugh. Poor Sam.
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Nice work. I think your work is good. Why someone would give a charachter flame on your works is stupid.
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I want to see Tiffany's butt kicked. Please?
StarburstLilly chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Poor Sam is green with envy!
Jade's Ring chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
HAAAAAYYYYYY ITS MEEEEEEE! awww this was so sad. but thats how i feel rite now. i feel exactly like that!

It always melted her to her core, although she would never say that to anyone. She would never say how much he meant to her. She would never tell anyone what it did to her when she knew he was around her, to feel his aura in the air and sense his raw and destructive power.

She would never explain what it was like…to find his eyes looking at her, even if it was in mockery or amusement.

At the end of the day, it was still his eyes…

On her.

It was the feeling…

she lived for.

u captured how i feel so frequently in just a few sentences. the whole story feels like my life or something. lol did iu sneak into my online journal?
Redheaded Witch chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This made me cry, because i have known said feeling.

This made me sad, hence the crying.

I hate bitches like that.. :(

You Feel better!

Red
Pinkkpurplepeople chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I've fallen in love with this,,,,, maybe becuase i'm a fan of the depressing dunno. OH well but i really liked it, it made me feel for sam and damn you Tiffany i would like to kick her where the sun don't shine. :D but anyway i think this is one of my faves and i don't feel like logging in so yeah but i like it sometimes i have my emotions drive my writing this is really really good
Denvana chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Awww...

That was so - I can't describe it.

Though, that was great! I really liked it.

Oh, I'm sorry about your mood. I hope you feel better soon.

~Denvana~
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
*tear* NOOOO! Tim Scam, you jerk! You're supposed to be in love with Sammy not this little hoe. *sighs and shakes head* Men are so oblivious, he obviously doesn't know how this whole thing is supposed to work.

Even though I was totally pissed at Scam through the whole thing, this was really good. :D
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Loving that title! It's Soooo gooddddd.

Don't worry Sam! we hate her too!

)) you named her Tiffany. ugh. Bitch deserves it; how dare she touch Scam! Hate list! Though I guess she goes nearer to the bottom cuz she's helping Scam, but she's still not allowed to touch him (omg imagine an idea where Sam could only touch Scam? or even better, SCAM could only touch Sam!)

You know Sammie; instead of complaining about your job, you should just QUIT. That way, everyone wins! Cuz no more goa- I mean Jerry, no more dealing with Clover, and even better than THAT, YOU GET SO MUCH MORE SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

[Something no other WOOHP agent had ever cared about before.] What a lie, Sam cares. Hmph. Take that you icky Tiffany.

Awww this was so sad...

[But Tiffany…the way she was smiling and blushing at him. Sam bit her lip going ghostly pale as she stood frozen on her spot, so numb that she couldn't feel her heart beating anymore.] Antidote has competition :P But wow I can feel her pain. You're so good at this :P

To be fair, all of our stories are random, so you have nothing to worry about!

Aww I'm sorry. I have a sinking feeling I just -added- to your depression, if I'm not the cause of it. :( Sorry :(

Love,