Reviews for Afraid
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Aww that was so adorable. Arnold just knows the perfect thing to say. He is so sweet and i could so see helga fainting in that moment along with her classic scream earlier in the story. I loved it! :)
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This was adorable! :P And I ask you because I can't figure it out...what do you mean by a wooden crest? I'm afraid I didn't get the reference. I am very curious to know!
bluexlollipop chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
i melted. simple yet emotional
Myriamj chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Awwww...it's ever so cute!
Pyoko-chan chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Sweet :3~

DemonessRaven chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Hello there!

Awwww, that was sweet and nice :3 Poor Helga, her life is hell but we know someday Arnold'll be back!

And the last time I had to go shopping with Bob he was looking at girls that were practically my age! UHG x.x

Nothing more to say, good luck and again, nice story!

Demoness Raven
Thundercatroar chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Okay, Arnold sending Helga a mousetrap was hilarious! I don't know if a tiny trap like that could handle those gigantic Norwegian wharf rats with those thick disgusting grey opossum sized tails, but I killed a cockroach with a mousetrap in college once, so it's not out of the realm of the impossible. (I ninja smashed the roach with the bottom of the trap, but it was still overkill funny, and everyone called me "Black Flag" afterwards)

I just think it was really nice that Helga was confessing fears to Arnold, and he was right there like the loving soul that he is producing counter measures like an artful 007 of the heart.

You do sweet and fluffy right!

'Roar
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Very moving fic here I almsot felt bad for Helga reading her letter but I gald you give her that bit hope, by way I watching the episodes on youtube and I was wondering which episode we find out that Helga is afrid of rats
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Good story :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This is a very good one-shot.

Keep the good writing.
Azure129 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Very nice! Love how it started off kind of dark and then made your breath kind of catch in your throat with that last little ray of hope in Arnold's words :) Definitely being favorited!

Thank you!