Reviews for The Wrong Conclusion
warrior of the nile chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I really like this story- quite fun to read. It's refreshing after reading the usual angst that is the slash part of the fandom (not that it's bad, just a bit depressing at times). I can actually see this happening- not the shipping (obviously I can imagine that quite easily) but the reason for the marriage between Mary and John- convience- and the continuation of John and Sherlock and all that intails. And I agree, I think John and Sherlock could totally pull it off (either that or the fangirlishness has us both).
LaNaturalBreezeOf-Books chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Marvelous. I enjoyed it well!
lyra0the0white chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I'm 100% with you when you say they'd be able to fool everyone if they were together. It's not like they're 2 foolish kids. Why anyone would think otherwise still beats me. I like to think that when someone finds out is just a plot device to make them admit their feelings...

Aside that, loved the way you told your story. It was very light but you nailed every important detail.
lamia chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This was brilliant! Thank you!
messyhxdlovers chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
this was fantastic ). Written so well and not clouded in pure fan-girlyness [thought I'm not saying that's bad]. Characters stayed so canon it was convincing enough that I swear it was in the movie haha.
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Love it! So simple yet so brilliant!
Aunty Soshul chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
You made my heart melt. This was super cute! And I love Irene! I think she's a magnificent character and isn't used often enough. XD
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Love this!
tangawarra chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I really enjoayd that. It is intelligent, insightful and fun. I think you captured the characters very well, not just in the way they speak but down to little things like movements and gestures. I would love to read more like that.
JinJinJin chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Awww. Fits perfectly to the film! And you are right; they are brilliant ;D
elixile chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
You are quite true! I really enjoyed this piece - your writing allows the reader to see / hear the interactions very clearly indeed and I adore the little banters as much as the touches of fluffiness :3