Reviews for The Price of Secrecy
Storylover158 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Love it
Lilablassblau chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Oh, I wish it wouldn't be so hard for gay couples to come out. I hate it that some people just can't accept it- and that it's so hard to Logan to show that they're together in public. It's hard yeah, but... poor Kendall. He wants to show everyone how much he loves Logan and Logan is scared. God, why is love so difficult? I'm just happy that they're really together again at the end. It was sad enough to see how hurt Logan was because Kendall pretendet to be together with James. They're so sweet together, there shouldn't be anything to stop them- or anyone who could hurt them :3

And I liked Katie at the end. That's just so her, to not be surprised and to pretend she doesn't care much about it. Well, it wasn't a big surprise for her, was it? And I bet that Mrs. Knight does know it, too, already, cause she's a mum and mum always know what their sons are doing :D

Love Lilablassblau
Malachite chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Awww, poor scared Logan! Thank goodness he has such a supportive boyfriend in Kendall...

Very nicely written. :) Definitely needs a sequel!
CosmicParasite chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
So much angst, I love it. I feel like there's a lot of unresolved issues that need to be worked out, but you left this at a great place. Leave the readers wanting more and all that. ;)
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Oh, this was really good! It was angsty, AND it was sweet! I liked it lots.
Hikari Anderson-Hummel chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Damn. You reallly know what to type in order for me to cry. That was beautiful! A little sad, but beautiful! Good job and keep up the good work!

Love Peace and Slash: