Reviews for Internal Compass
wren-kt7oz chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
And she looked down to Camelot ...

Except Brian, although he was locked in a tower of loneliness found a way to overcome the curse and his Lancelot isn't riding away from him.

Lovely. Just lovely.
Karfinwen chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
this was fabulous. I've rarely encountered an internal Brian monologue that equals this one.
pampoo chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
That was pretty damn fucking amazing.
OccasionallyRestless chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
beautiful, I love it. thank you for sharing
tiny ineffectual fists chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
that wedding was just perfect.
Evildevilangel chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Awww! I really like this for some reason. It's very pretty, in terms of ideas and writing.
Pandora's tears chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Finally, someone wrote the perfect follow up to the series. I felt you captured the characters and got them happily married in a way that isn't to sappy. :) I really, really enjoyed it. Thank you so much!
sophie'smom chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
beautifully done.

hope you're still writing qaf fics.
Placedo chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
i liked it so i leave a review
murderormercy chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
beautiful. I rarely like it when writers decide to write their own Brian-Justin wedding, because the non-comformist nature of the relationship is one of the things I love. So I really liked what you did with the spare -of -the -moment- no- ceremony wedding.

this is totally one of my favourite oneshots. Short, sweet and complete!and I love the moth and the flame analog and the fact that Brian finally turns his passion for fotography into somethinng more than a hobbie.
curupira chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This was so indescribably beautiful to read. I love the way you wrote it in second person, which truly is a difficult thing to accomplish successfully; everything about it seemed to fall into place. And there were so many lines I loved. I would quote them all, but there are just too many. Thank you for writing something so wonderful!
jademerediteblack chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I'mnot one to leave review unless it's totaly great but yours isn't yours is breath taking it made me smile and cry specialy with these three

"you watch Justin apply enthusiastic brushstrokes onto his canvas and think about photographs of blades of grass, and grains of soil, and of the moon and clouds. Then Justin turns to you and smiles, and you think dazedly about how you can't photograph the sun, because a mere photograph cannot capture it's ability to blind you if you look at it directly"

"With you, it's simple. You're the moth, and Justin's the flame – the biggest, brightest flame you've ever seen. And if your wings get burnt, so fucking be it"

and

"

Sometimes you wonder if the moon ever hopes that if it moves quickly enough, it'll catch up with the sun, and be engulfed by its light"
GuitarsAndPoetry chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this; It's well written & very sweet. Also, I adored their vows. :]
boriqua522 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
this was really great. loved the ending. wished the show had ended with justin and brian married.
aagiel77 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This was great. I loved the ending with Brian's photography show. Good job.