Reviews for Capturing Destiny
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Totally awesome. Read Mists of Avalon many years ago. Along with all the Arthur books. Your story makes me want to go back and read them all again. Well written. Captured the feel of Avalon perfectly I think.
DBrandonCullen chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
i have seen the mist of avalon and i loved your story oh my ed i love it
stephi910 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
great o/s!
murmure etoile chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Beautiful!
blackgem88 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Beautiful! Just beautiful bb
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Jen-

You've done it again! You've swept me up into another amazing story, and oh, what a beautiful story it was. I thoroughly enjoyed this, and you did an amazing job on it. Right from the beginning, I was pulled in, and I almost felt like I was right there with Bella as she went to meet her destiny. And oh boy, the thought of a warrior Edward? Yum. What I wouldn't give to see a picture of that... Anyway, I loved this. You keep surprising me every time, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Debbie
m chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
A nicely written story and a crossover possibility I wouldn't have considered.
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That was great!
EverRobsten chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Wow this is a great story, so unique.
Kikijay83 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
O.M.G. this story was AWESOME! i loved every word of it hun! fantastic work!
missrebecca chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I am in awe, truly.

I've always been thoroughly obsessed with English legends (being that I'm from England and have Irish blood in me too, why wouldn't I be?), especially the Arthurian legends.

So to see a story about Avalon; the mythical land where Caliburn (Excalibur) was forged, where Arthur was sent to recover from his wounds from the Battle of Camlann (yeah I know, I'm such a geek), the land so similar to the Irish legend of Tir na nOg [the land of youth], is simply divine.

Avalon is a place of mystery and legend; a place I truly believe is real, I can imagine the Tor and the land she floats through the mist to being somewhere on the west of England - maybe into Wales, or even the other way - into Cork, Ireland.

I can imagine the green lands and the Medieval Castle (though I think in that time they were made of wood - but that's just me being the history boffin I am xD), built by the Anglicans/Celts before even William conquered the land.

Your writing style is amazing, you must have spent an innumerable amount of time on this, and it surely pays off.

This is staying in my bookmarks to read again.

So amazing.
miaokuancha chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This is a lovely read, very fluently told. How I love the romance and HEA! You are singing my song with that, my dear. Alice as Raven, and Jane as a fire-throwing witch - very suitable. Thanks for writing and sharing.
sherylb chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Love this!

I read "The Mists of Avalon" a long time ago, and have always loved that book.
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Girl! This is wonderful! So many emotional tears for me! Bella thinking Edward left her, having a baby without him, knowing she would need to leave Bree (great choice of name, btw) at such an early age, finding Edward again, discovering who Jane really was & finally seeing the three of them as a family. Just amazing. You did a great job writing this.

bookjunkie1975 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I hope you know what an amazing thing you've done with this story. It's not easy to cross two separate mythologies and you've managed, not only to do it well, but to create something unique and distinctive and all your own. Your characterizations have such depth and the story is so passionate, as a reader I really wanted these two characters to grab hod of their destiny and find their way to each other. Whether their names were Edward and Bella or not.

You know I loved this story. I really hope we see much more of Medievalward from you because I think, and I might be wrong, but I think, that this is where your heart is. :)