Reviews for A Feudal Adventure in the Ice Age
princessbinas chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Maybe Inuyasha can show off his Wind Scar like a a brand new chew toy (Think of the episode where he mastered the Backlash Wave) and make Miroku say once more "That's not the kinda thing you wanna be flinging around like some kinda toy." and get sat for it by Kagome in front of the Ice Age Crew. But anyways...

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I WANT MORE! ARE YOU DEAD?!
Taranodongirl1 chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
I have an idea, maybe when Shippo uses his tricks they all fall into the dinosaur world
Jewlbunny chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Yay! Happy ending for the happy couple. I hope that our heros can get things straightened out. Please continue writing.
masterart chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
aaaaaaahhhhhhh that so cute they forgive each other but i wonder about buck rudy and the momma dinosuar and the baby dino?
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Strawberry Moon 007 chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
i love this story! its really good on how they met and how they get along, its weird because you've written it how i'd want an inuyasha/ice age crossover to be like! please continue with it!
Gamer165 chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
This story is awsome only thing I can think of is Crash and Eddie find someway to get on Inuyasha's nerves.
pachysam chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Interesitng how they met.

Interesting how they compared Inuyasha's temper to Manfred's... though he doesn't say some of the rude things that fox-man does.
Deejae.Harper chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
this made very little sense.
Gamer165 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Oh this is going to be funny and cool and I feel sorry for Inuyasha not only does he have to deal with Shippo but Crash, Eddie, and Sid I can see Inuyasha wanting to to smack not only Shippo but also wanting to hit Crash, Eddie, and Sid when they get on his nerves and I like the romantic parts between Kirara and Deigo cause I was wondering when Deigo would get a girlfriend. So Please Update.
callmeBaby'08 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Um...needs a lil work, good focus though
GothicL0li Patit0 DiAm0nD chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
WOW, OMG it's very cool, i love ice age n inuyasha, Im mexican but your fic is very good, bye bye