Reviews for Help
Advazzz chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I started to read and then stopped. I went to refresh my memory on this episode and after that, got back to yours...
You are so sensitive, how you notice all the emotions ... Very special story...
redqueen74 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
great story as usual! i really like your one shots-takes me back to really good episodes and expands on them. :)
smut1956 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I never made the link between Stella fighting off Collin and Frankie, really good catch there. Makes it all the more frightening and eerie.

Poor Mac, he must get headaches from all the back and forth going on in his own head let alone in the world around him.

My trust that you'll turn him in the right direction isn't misplaced, I like how you took the final scene and extended it.

Thanks for sharing this.

x-Natalie-x chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Loved it! I loved the ending!
Wildweasel chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Gee, loved your ending. so sweet and so SMacked. a good moment to read thanks! :)

yep that eppy was hard on Sheldon, Mac and Stella for sure. and the tittle show well how much we all need help at some point. It was nice to read your interpretation, and especially the ending. pretty cute :)

thanks for the good SMacked momentd :)

Hope06 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Stella leaving is defintly going to be interesting as MAc is who he is becauseo f stella I don't think we will have a balenced team

amazing story wow so wow
aschatria chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
(reads during morning coffee):

I always enjoy MacStories the best and I just wana say I would like to be that coffee machine, in fact I would gladly refurniche the entire office! (cough-cough*);

and about Stella taking him to her (home)office- lovely trap like always!

I didnt think Sid can be sucha office crow (but like idea!- danger!danger!).

Hm I mention office too many times...

(continues with her coffee)
Leighton Conrad Taylor chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Hey there! Sweet one shot! It was nice to see Mac and Stella so appreciative of each other, cuz that's always implied in the show so we never get to see it like this (haha if that makes any sense at all lol) well anyway i loved it as always lol. I'm so glad you've been able to keep your smacked muse :) hopefully when the show starts back up I'll get on here more ;)

MARNIC chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I was finally able to review. This was one of my favorite epis. One that showed that Stella was not just a detective and a CSI but she could defend herself just fine.

I like your twist. The concern about Sheldon. Mac trying being there for her not letting her fall.

Thanks for the one shot.
babygurl0506 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Ok so... i JUST started dating one of my co-workers... at my real life job... and sick as this is, I totally think in terms of "What Would Stella Do?"

This fic... totally made me giggle. i love it. and the uh... lead into the near smex at the end... HOT!

You know I adore you... and your fics. ;)
LestrangelyGaby chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Love it! :)
SMacCSINewYorks chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I finally got home to review! I think this is the right one lol no matter! I loove it thank god ur muse isnt dead! Because i love these!
Dreschy chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
So, wow awesome FanFiction. :D

I really love the ep, its one of my favorites & so to read a story 'bout the ep is great.

I like the view from Mac's site (mean his POV) really and aw the end's cute. Aw & Mac nearly said the same in Officer Blue right? Saw seconds later the picture from the ep & the end of that story in front of me. hehe.

Really great work. Can't wait for more!
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
'thinking about a witty review text here'...

realizing my muse is on vacation...

perfectly written, perfectly pictured, simply great!
Miyukiseta chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Don't believe I'm familiar with this episode, but I know pretty much what happened between them just from reading this.:D

The story flowed really well and the events and dialogue taken from the ep itself seemed to connect perfectly~

And love how you wrote from Mac's POV;D

There wasn't too much fluff, but it was really sweet when it was there.

Thanks for a fabulous one-of-my-last-reads-for-the-night, my dear!:D