Reviews for Need You Tonight
suzie55 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Hello Cosmogirl, that was a lot of fun. Oh, the memories! It was perfect for Marvar - bringing all her fav's together like that: 80's, smoking Ed/Rob, the cocktail.

I really enjoyed and appreciate your writing and sharing it with everyone.

Take care,

Suzie55
JenniP chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
What a wonderful wife you are, Cosmo! I loved every single sentence. The Keds, the jorts, the rum & Coke, the wine coolers, and the cassette tapes ...it was perfect! Like Marvar, I think a smoking Robward is the hottest thing on the planet - and while I don't share her extensive fingerpr0n collection, I do thank you all the same for writing him.

*jumpyclaps* Love it!
farawaymomo chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Really liked it. Liked B's snark and how you changed E's character as it went on. Great contrast. Nice 80s stuff.
bryzness chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Aww :D This was cute and sweet and all around awesome!
raina31 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Cosmo,

When you initially pitched your prompts for this story to me, I laughed my ass off because it was such an interesting triad. However, I wasn't the least bit concerned that you would not be able to write a fucktabulous story for your lovely ficwife, Marvar. You, the perfectionist, made this even better! I'm so impressed...truly. :)

1988 was really a great year. My hubs graduated high school, and life really wasn't that complicated. Their initial interaction was perfect! Baby from Dirty Dancing was awesome. The inner turmoil between Bella going back and Edward worrying that she wasn't coming back to the bar was great. I really love inner monologue...

When Bella did decide to join Edward at his place, the hot tub invitation was smooth as silk. I mean really, who wouldn't be enjoying hot tub time with Edward? Bella's Cheap Trick t-shirt and Edward's Sex Pistol t-shirt spoke all kinds of sexual innuendo to me. The kissing and gropage was just hot. You really do know how to write those very intimate moments. Did I think that she should have had sex? Of course, I did! I do understand though that they simply enjoyed some hot and heavy petting...LOL.

Really great one shot, but I believe that you totes write a whole fic about your 88ward. j/s

Love, Raina
ltlerthqak chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Loved it!
KarenSanDiego chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I saw the title and was brought back to 1988 and my attendance during INXS's Kick tour. So, I totally start laughing at the Debbie Gibson in a Tracey Chapman bar comment. BTW, love all of the music in the bar.

Love this, sweets.
LPlover93 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
If such a fuck awesome story is what you write for a friend's birthday..im so jealous of her for to your imagination,I'm still haggling studies and writing poems on the side for closest frnds of mine..keep up the good work!
my1edward chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Sweet! Hope Marvar loved it. I especially liked how Bella left without telling Edward her name, and he kept hanging around the bar hoping she'd return.
cheermom13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
great chap
RandomCran chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Thank You so much to Marvar for having a birthday!

I loved this 80's flashback. I was in high school at the time but would have loved chasing after that older and hotter Edward.

He would have had me with those Cons.

(sigh)

And, in case you're wondering, I had exactly enough time to read this while my knee was hooked up to an electro-shock therapy machine during my PT this afternoon. Edward and Bella weren't the only ones feeling the shockwaves.

Thank you for this perfect distraction, Cosmo.

I think you write some of the best internal monologues out there. Seriously.

Love,

Cranberry
breakawaygirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Awww, I loved it!
jslynrms chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
OOOOOh I likeeeeeeeeeee me some shmexy Edward and yeah all college peeps had wine coolers at least once.
miamama9598 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
That was an absolutely delightful story! Marvar is a lucky gal! (but she deserves it). Thanks for sharing it with all your fans!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Aw, that was so hot and sexy and sweet too! I almost died at the Dirty Dancing references...brought back a lot of memories from that movie and I had to chuckle. I would love to read more about these two if you ever get the urge!

Thanks for sharing, and happy birthday Marvar!
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »