Reviews for Need You Tonight
RandomCran chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Thank You so much to Marvar for having a birthday!

I loved this 80's flashback. I was in high school at the time but would have loved chasing after that older and hotter Edward.

He would have had me with those Cons.

(sigh)

And, in case you're wondering, I had exactly enough time to read this while my knee was hooked up to an electro-shock therapy machine during my PT this afternoon. Edward and Bella weren't the only ones feeling the shockwaves.

Thank you for this perfect distraction, Cosmo.

I think you write some of the best internal monologues out there. Seriously.

Love,

Cranberry
breakawaygirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Awww, I loved it!
jslynrms chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
OOOOOh I likeeeeeeeeeee me some shmexy Edward and yeah all college peeps had wine coolers at least once.
miamama9598 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
That was an absolutely delightful story! Marvar is a lucky gal! (but she deserves it). Thanks for sharing it with all your fans!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Aw, that was so hot and sexy and sweet too! I almost died at the Dirty Dancing references...brought back a lot of memories from that movie and I had to chuckle. I would love to read more about these two if you ever get the urge!

Thanks for sharing, and happy birthday Marvar!
leerleer chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Wow that was awesome
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I was going to love this story no matter what, because I have on my new shiny white Keds this afternoon. :)

-MJ
La.Tua.Cantante.83 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Love it! I can't believe that everything you write can be so dead on and sweet and sexy all at once. Love it... but I think I already said that!
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Really good - perfection!
sleeplessinminn chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Awww, this was a really sweet, sexy story. I really enjoyed it. Thank you!
duplicitous.serendipity chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
i love malibu n pineapple! it makes me wish i had friends like u to write me fics for my birthday...

lol

tell marvar happy 40!
Adamanta Banks chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Queen Cosmo,

You've mastered the sexy, love.

What a lovely gift for your soulmate. *wipes tear*

I absolutely loved Edward's argument for achieving "genius" via Bono.

I can't find any flaws in with either his evidence or conclusion.

I'm positive Miss Marvar was drooling over this!

Thank you for also gifting it to your many fans, darling. This is why you are such a good Queen; you think of everyone.

Kudos to My Fidanzata, the glamorous Ouiser and to My favorite doctor, Lady Ambrosia!

Bravissima.

And Cosmo, I miss you.

Brooke
packermom chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This was great! Please give us a little more.
Hongkongphooey chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Loved it. Brought back so many 80s memories.

Happy Birthday Marvar

HKP
inspired85 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
OMG - thanl god for Marvar's birthday! Firstly happy birthday Marvar - thanks for being born thus requiring a bday gift from the fuckawesome cosmo. I love this one-shot - Bella and Edward are sooo cute in this! Awesome writing, awesome story, awesome writer. What can I say...awesome!
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »