Reviews for Need You Tonight
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Perfect. ...loved it and wouldn't mind a little continuation. ..thank you for a heartwarming, romantic, blissful flasback into my early twenties! Loving your characters and their thoughts...xox
MoCullen chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This one was sweet...I wanted a little more:) 1988 was a great year!
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
How sweet :) Loved it!
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I really liked this. Damn, I wish there was more. Thanks for sharing. Well done. :)
Amber1983 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Absolutely fantastic. You captured the time and atmosphere so perfectly. Their dialogue was wonderful and I'm still shivery from the citrus. Would love to have seen EVERYTHING but the way you did it was so clever and adorable anyway that I hardly care ;-)

A x
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
You bought so many memories of those years back to my head. Baby, Boomboxes, Hot Tubs, George Michael, INXS, U2 . . . all of it . . . fun stuff.
vmp1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Thank you for sharing your story.
Annalori chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
So far, you've nailed the 80s! I especially liked the Rob Lowe reference. I had forgotten about that :)
Ailee H chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
love love love. fluffy and warms my my heart. 80's fanfics are the best.
dweissa chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Love it!
twifanmom chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
How have I just read this fuck awesome story? I love these two and was so sad when it ended, but it ended perfectly! Gah...like I could go read it again right now...it was that good :). Fantastic job!
haleyjoe chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I have always liked this story. Everything about it. I have spent the last week reading and retreading your stories. They are all so great! Adult book store, contextually speaking, addicted!, jingle Bella...thank you so much!
timidvampire chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
loved this x
saree192 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
loved it!
twiclare chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Really enjoyed this, very sensual and sweet, Edward is being so restrained and so desperately doesn't want to scare Bella away. Edward, Michael Hutchence and Bono, what's not to love! Brought back memories, yes I really am that old that I saw INXS and U2 back in the 80's! Thanks
191 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »