Reviews for Reach For The Sky
mizukikage chapter 11 . 11/13
Muhahahahaha! I laughed so hard at work today...my coworkers asked just what did I read...lol. told them it was a comedy.

Maybe some time soon we'll see another chapter?
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 7 . 10/6
Number 7 was funny
Clow Angel chapter 11 . 9/12
I don't know jack shit about Transformers but read this anyway becausr HP crossovered with anything is awesome, and this has been cracktastic! The Nokia phone prompt was just LOL!
TriplechangerSpeedster1 chapter 11 . 4/28
Oh good grief this is genius! I haven't had a good laugh in so long and this fic has brilliantly broken that dry spell of misery! Looking forward to the next chapter!
samfoxy234 chapter 1 . 4/3
Hey can you make the next chapter about the other Deceptions reactions to Harry and the others. What dose Soundwave or Shockwave think of there lord and master acting like this to a squishy?
ShadowPhoenix121 chapter 11 . 3/13
This is good. Please do more.
The Dance-off Battle bit nearly killed me. They really /have/ been infected by the humans... *cackles*
Oh gods, traumatizing the 'Cons with /Cards Against Humanity/... Brilliant! *flails* Love it!
"Hurricane-farting afts"?
*dies a little laughing*
*cackles* Boss-man, SIC, /and/ TIC, Harry? :) Yeah, he's totally the "Shadow King" or whatever you want to call the "hidden" force behind the actual leader(s). Hey, as long as he keeps being the "one in charge" of their relationship(s) well enough, at least there won't be issues with the three boss-cons infighting seriously over their rankings among the 'Cons? Hard to justify tricking, betraying, or assassinating your "superior" so you can steal his job when doing so would upset your favorite squishy... XD
*falls over giggling*
Stooge kuo chapter 11 . 1/5
Omg...
This story is just.. I don't know what to say really
I really love this story and is one of the best I have read in awhile
I hope you continue updating and do not stop in till it is done.
This story is a master peace. I honestly can not put this story into words because of how good this is. I hope you never stop writing.
Till All Are One My Friend
Lady Kaiki chapter 11 . 1/3
Awesome chapter ! Plz, update soon !
Silverdragonstar chapter 11 . 1/3
Happy New Year! Thanks for the update. I always have to laugh, and cringe at the Meggy and Berry. Also so very cringe worthy is Umbridge... need mind bleach for that. As always so much fun to read.
3 chapter 11 . 1/2