Reviews for Reach For The Sky
samfoxy234 chapter 1 . 4/3
Hey can you make the next chapter about the other Deceptions reactions to Harry and the others. What dose Soundwave or Shockwave think of there lord and master acting like this to a squishy?
ShadowPhoenix121 chapter 11 . 3/13
This is good. Please do more.
The Dance-off Battle bit nearly killed me. They really /have/ been infected by the humans... *cackles*
Oh gods, traumatizing the 'Cons with /Cards Against Humanity/... Brilliant! *flails* Love it!
"Hurricane-farting afts"?
*dies a little laughing*
*cackles* Boss-man, SIC, /and/ TIC, Harry? :) Yeah, he's totally the "Shadow King" or whatever you want to call the "hidden" force behind the actual leader(s). Hey, as long as he keeps being the "one in charge" of their relationship(s) well enough, at least there won't be issues with the three boss-cons infighting seriously over their rankings among the 'Cons? Hard to justify tricking, betraying, or assassinating your "superior" so you can steal his job when doing so would upset your favorite squishy... XD
*falls over giggling*
Stooge kuo chapter 11 . 1/5
Omg...
This story is just.. I don't know what to say really
I really love this story and is one of the best I have read in awhile
I hope you continue updating and do not stop in till it is done.
This story is a master peace. I honestly can not put this story into words because of how good this is. I hope you never stop writing.
Till All Are One My Friend
Lady Kaiki chapter 11 . 1/3
Awesome chapter ! Plz, update soon !
Silverdragonstar chapter 11 . 1/3
Happy New Year! Thanks for the update. I always have to laugh, and cringe at the Meggy and Berry. Also so very cringe worthy is Umbridge... need mind bleach for that. As always so much fun to read.
3 chapter 11 . 1/2
interesting
Saphira455 chapter 11 . 12/31/2016
Happy New Year.
Zetsuki chapter 11 . 12/31/2016
Yaaasssss! I actually re-read this yesterday and now i got an update! Sweeet! And Happy New Year!