Reviews for Father, Brother, Son
MW3addict chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Please update, it has been too long... Its great so far
Brazos chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Please tell me you aren't abandoning this story. It is such a good piece and we'd love to see where you take it from here. And dadgum! I want to know all that has transpired to lead up to Jasper's selfless act in the prologue.
Everyone have a wonderful Christmas. Be safe, and warm, and loved.
Karenn chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Please update?! If the publish date is of any indictator: this story hasn't gone far.. Yet! Please continue? :)
Noor Barahmeh chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
please next
Sandra Marques chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Hey, how are you? I hope you are ok. Well, Im brazilian, so sorry for any mistake in this review. My original language is portuguese and Im still learning english.

Im just writing because I want you to know how much I loved your story. I liked your idea. Usually people plays Carlisle like a saint, and its hard to believe in it. No one is so good. Everyone has fail. Your first chapter just capture me. And I wish you still intend to continue it, do you? Please, tell me you do. I already put you in my favorite list and in my alert list. Kisses
Fogs of Gray chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE! I love this story, and think that all it needs, is a few more chapters. :)

Fogs of Gray chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
You're not finished...are you? Because that's a shame if you are. This marvelous story needs and ending! :)

Keep writing,

Fogs of Gray
The Great Gig chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
Please update! I'm dying here! this story has such great potential, it's such a unique idea and if i can go by Tripod I know it will be amazing, Please continue it :)
Brazos chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
I'm intrigued. Please continue.
CriminalxMindsxFantic chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
Hi I love this story please keep going
one day closer to death chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
come on! continue this story!
juniper294 chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
so, even if this hasn't been updated in a while, I would love to read more! Super interesting plot!
Suke chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Icy Imp chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
No, we hate him. :)

PLEASE update this. It's a terrific story. And I'm dying to know what happens to Jasper after chapter one. Your writing style is beyond amazing.

Bourbon Rose chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Oh darlin', I couldn't hate Carlisle even if I tried to ;) He's definitely not the bad guy, he tries too hard to be the good one for that.

I really like where this story is going, and although I do not hate Carlisle, I can see why Jasper hates him. I can absolutely empathize with him on that. I just hope everything's going to be alright. And I hope you didn't leave this story...? *sweet, angelic smile* Because you said you'd write faster if you get reviews: voilá, here's one! Can you please, pretty pretty please, continue?

I'm quite addicted to your writing style, you know? I had tons to do today and all of that couldn't be done, because I just couldn't stop myself to return to Tripod every hour... And the Tripod Outtake, not to forget that... So yeah, it's kinda important you start to write again, otherwise I might be forced to actually do my schoolwork... And I'm not quite eager for that :P

Edward's spoiled? Omg, who would have guessed that :P It fits him ;) In Twilight he was also kinda the favorite, wasn't he? Haha, liking where this goes! But... Emmett has to come back soon... I love him so much... Actually, I love every boy here, but hey, don't pay attention to the hormones... :P (Aaand I'm rambling again, woohoo)

But since I don't want to come over as the whiny-UPDATE NOW!- kinda reviewer, I just want to say: Take it easy, we have all the time in the world ;) However... there's nothing wrong in knowing I'm eager for the next chap, right? :P Because I am :)

- Rose