Reviews for An Agent A Day Keeps The Doctor Away
SimmonsButterflys chapter 10 . 8/11/2017
Ah! I just found your story and couldn't stop reading it! Beautiful work! Please continue soon!
JimChou chapter 14 . 6/25/2017
At first I wondered if it was really possible to write 14 chapters fitting your summary... And yes, it was! What a nice surprise; this was such an enjoyable, easy read, perfect after some stressful hours. Thanks for sharing.
Secret Agent Rei chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
This was so cute, i loved reading it .
PastOneonta chapter 14 . 12/16/2016
Neal's condition got really bad really quickly! Antibiotic allergies can do that though. This was good. Peter may have been uncomfortable in the beginning but he was there for Neal and he was as important as the mess in getting Neal healthy. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
Just wanted to let you know that antibiotics are useless for a virus. He would be perscribed antivirals. Otherwise its pretty good so far
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 2/14/2015
thats so sweet
Vania de Paula chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
oBRIGADA. AMEI.
caseylf123 chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Oh, I just love that line, "I don't need a doctor...because you're here". This story is just too cute. I love a sick Neal and a protective Peter. Great job.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
Awwww, so cuuuuuute
Pirate18 chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
That was so touching! The way you made Peter as his "older brother". It almost brought me to tears, its an emotion Im sure many people can relate to. Very well written. ;)
Guest chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
Loved this story I hope u write a sequel
velveteen habit chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
Combing through your old fic because I'm craving an update from your current ones! Boy, this is a classic. A perfect exercise in Neal sickfic. It's my favorite thing to read and you do it so well. LOVE.
peppe1951 chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
This was one fantastic story...I loved how Peter finally had to admit what his feelings for Neal meant and how Elizabeth knew it before he or Neal did.
Delphinius chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
I really enjoyed this story. You never had Peter ask Neal about the gobstoppers, I think you need an epilogue about that :) anyway thanks for sharing your writing and keep the stories coming!
wotumba1 chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
great story!

love how neal is included in the burke-family!
and I'm glad he's getting better