Reviews for Spider Fox
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Please make a chapter 4.
Johnny fox chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
Poor Naruto, wait...I lost my sympathy when Naruto blabbered about his precious people - I started to like him when he awoke without memories, when he went into hiding for 800 years I thought he was weak...

When he was being pathetic, easily brain washed filthy little swine, I wanted to puke - The end!
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
well this is very interesting
Guest chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Even if it was destroyed Naruto would hardly care.

800 years of Arachne 16 years of original memories. If they came back he would hardly change, if he would at all.
Bunny153539 chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Very nice, please update again someday.
Bunny153539 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
How is Naruto 16? Does he only think he is 16?
x chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
If you don't plan on finishing this story how about a rewrite. Naruto is a bad guy and becomes the juubi. He meets Arachne becomes her boyfriend and fights against the Shinigami.
x chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
you need to add a lemon
x chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Please contine this story. This is such an interesting story that you need to contine it.
The Lord Of Pages chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Good concept. BAD move when Hinata showed her face. I'd suggest rewriting this chapter and cutting out the worthless bitch. She's unimportant, uninteresting, and HAS no place here. If you want to be taken seriously, dropping NaruHina would be the way to go. Other then that stupid move..

I really liked this idea, since Arachne IS my personal favorite witch in Soul Eater, I found this idea quite fetching.

And you're right, there AREN'T any NarutoXArachne stories around. I enjoyed the manipulative attitude Arachne took here, as it suits her character. Only question, will Arachne warm up to Naruto and start to believe in the facade she made for him?

That'd be a good route to take as a way of showing her growth, that she first put this on as a way to control him and a sham, but she grew attached to him and made the fake relationship real. Just my suggestion, good chapter. And thanks for writing it.
Ethorin chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
Mistical Kat chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
This is such an intriguing story concept! I really do love the idea of an evil naruto running rampant in the soul eater universe! Hopefully you haven't completely abandoned this wonderful idea, and will one day grace us with another chapter.
Reaper7 chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Hmmm... This might be very interesting.
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 11/14/2010