Reviews for Temptation
RoseAlways9 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This was really nice to read. I hope you write more Severus Snape/ Hermione Granger stories.
Arrion chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Nice first attempt ! Now I'm going to see if you kept writing !
RipleyNost chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Loved it ! (2nd person great idea for Snape !)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Yay!
Love the word sod!..

Funny story :-)
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This was an awesome story, and I was totally singing with the song. Holla!

xXKodyXx
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
That was amazing. The last part had me melting into a puddle of goo. SSHG for the win. 3 Great job, dear.
TrAiNoFhOpE chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Great story, enjoyed reading it.

i know the Golden Apple as one, but couldn't decide on the other.

Good Job.
Lala97 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Great Story! Is the Golden Apple from Persephonie's forbidden garden in the underworld? I love mythology, but only if its staring at me in the face. I had trouble looking for it... GREAT STORY! Ahh, I wish I was Hermione.
hethr13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
OMG that was AMAZING! XD
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
muesliforbreakfast chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Great piece of fiction and the fact that is in written in 2nd person makes it even more interesting.

I don't know Greek mythology very well any more, but there is the "Judgment of Paris" and "Andromache", but I suppose that you have hidden hints in the story... hmmmm Snape eats an apple when going into the Forbidden Forest but Andromache - dunno... Will you tell me ?
NyBloreTx chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Hey,

Okay well I haven't actually read the Harry Potter series but I read this and its really good. Some things didn't make perfect sense but I liked the story. :D Keep Writing!

-ily226626
DecemberOfDying chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This was so heart warming and graceful and beautiful all in one. I loved it. Keep up the good work.

-D
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Eeee! This was totally gorgeous. Normally 2nd person annoys me, but I think it worked perfectly for this fic. Plus, you used one of my favourite songs! :D
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I saw the references, but I don't know enough about Greek mythology-any mythology, quite frankly-to understand them. Ah well.

Great story!