Reviews for A Madman's Guide to Soul Judging
Willow Pax chapter 43 . 4/8
This epic is awesome! I stumbled across the game's movie on YouTube which got me playing the game which got me onto this. I must say, this is hilarious and I definitely agree with most of the points you made! (Basically a euphemism for, I yelled at the computer screen because of Dante's decisions and mild level of hypocrisy). Keep writing!
Paxxie
Dante Alighieri1308 chapter 43 . 2/12
hahaha this was a fun little story! Glad you wrote it, very entertaining stuff!
Dante Alighieri1308 chapter 42 . 2/12
Yeah... Dante is sympathetic character because you've been playing him. But still... he isn't that great of a guy. Even though he's acknowledged his sins, he doesn't really pay for them. Still, I'm fine with him being saved. Good for him and Beatrice haha
Dante Alighieri1308 chapter 31 . 2/12
Ahhh... he murdered people? Well now I feel bad about saving him all the time...
Dante Alighieri1308 chapter 26 . 2/12
Agree with the God's mercy thing. The idea of atheists in hell is... debatable... depends on their thoughts/actions of it I guess... it's tough
Dante Alighieri1308 chapter 21 . 2/12
I always save Boudicca, even though I entirely agree with the argument for Damnation. I think she's an interesting historical figure and I wish there was more background devoted to her.
Dante Alighieri1308 chapter 20 . 2/12
Yeah, I was really pissed too when Dante absolved his dad. Guess that goes with the whole 'forgive others for their sins!' and stuff. In the animated movie, Dante doesn't save him though.
Dante Alighieri1308 chapter 19 . 2/12
Oooooooh... calling it out for its God of War style, huh? haha
Dante Alighieri1308 chapter 18 . 2/12
Gessius was a pretty bad guy so makes sense
Dante Alighieri1308 chapter 14 . 2/12
haha true point about Cerberus
Dante Alighieri1308 chapter 8 . 2/12
Just want to stop for now and say how great this story is. It's really funny, filled with historical facts, and just a great parody for the game and the Comedy. Excellent Job! Going to keep on reading now!
Okay, this was interesting.

What I'm trying to figure though is: Does this author REALLY hate Dante's Inferno with every fiber of his being and is writing this as satire, or like me, does he like the game and is willing to give a laugh at the game's flaws for the sake of a cheap joke or two?

LET THE FIRST FEW PEOPLE WHO READ THIS REVIEW DECIDE!
St33lStrif3 chapter 43 . 10/28/2013
Eh, sorry, dude. Cant help ya...busy killing Cerberus...
St33lStrif3 chapter 34 . 10/28/2013
Okay, let me rephrase. He doesnt meet anyone DURING or AFTER his time.
St33lStrif3 chapter 25 . 10/28/2013
The reason Frederick would be in hell is because theologically speaking, Hell and Heaven are Past, Present, and Future all at once. So that means that when I die, I will probably meet some descendants. So Dante probably wouldve encountered a few people from the future. And the reason he doesnt meet Hitler would be because he consulted astrologists and is in circle 8, and Dante doesnt meet anyone in those circles.