Reviews for Cacophony
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
i have to say i absolutely adore your shadow fics, the way you have the relationship between lamont and margot is perfect, i love margot's developing powers, especially fascinated by the this psyhic awakening and i'm glad lamont was there for her and that she survived, definately looking forward to how margot's fully awakened abilities will play into future brilliant stories
Maradon chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I love your stories, I read the first Shadow fanfiction few years ago, I fell in love with then. And now few days ago I found this one, but I needed to read the old ones first.

Oh I loved all of them, I hope you write knew one soon. Lamont and Margo are so sweet togheter. Hope to read another Shadow story from you.
Tarkas1956 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Brava, Kim, for continuing this series. I hope that, now that Margo has awakened, you'll go on to do more; as your first reviewer said, there's all Margo's potential to explore, and I hope you will at your leisure. I'd particularly like to see Ying Ko and the younger, shallow Margo eventually face up to their mature and more secure counterparts, and get blown away by them - or possibly by each other!

As for this story, it's well up to the standard of its prequels, and you did a very good job of describing the indescribable (unless you are a fully-awakened receptive telepath g). Lamont and Margo's ever-deepening relationship only added to the drama, and the little bit of Shadow action with the Thompsons made a neat counterpoint to the main plot. Once again, well done.
orangetrafficcone chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Great to see this article... classic Shadow setting, wonderful to see the bonding of Lamont and Margo in this way. The movie touched on Margo's power, but now her true potential is there, ready for exploration.