Reviews for Forget about Freeman
Noah J Wolfe chapter 4 . 7/23
I love this fanfiction i want more
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 6/11
shame this wasnt continued, shephard is pretty funny
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 6/11
I kind of hope that we dont meet freeman, it would be kind of hard to forget about him if he actually appears
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 6/11
shepppard had made contact, hopefully he can put his training to use helping the resistance
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 6/11
the nigh deification of gordon freeman aside, its good to see shephard get a chance to shine
FireFrost chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
I hope that you could keep doing this, it's a fantastic piece of work. Fanfics containing Adrian Shephard content is rare, so keep
up the good work!
It was fun playing Gordon,Barney, and Shephard...
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
Shepard's Mind. Good stuff. You sir are a rarity, a man who writes about Adrian Shepard. Keep up the good work!
Unknown chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
Keep it up
imnotraven16 chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
excellent story
Corp. Jack Haven chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Damn good story! Keep at it!
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
hah! LOL!

ohhh i love your Shephard's personality... its exactly how i imagine it should be.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
hehehehhehheeeh ohhh i remember that day, when i got my shockroach... hmm i named her Virella. but i love the name Shannon, i actually have a kickass character i created myself named Shannon, great name, Irish, love the Irish.

i definitely like how this story is going.

eh i know it probably hasn't been updated in a while, at least i think thats what the updated numbers say, but i like to have hope.

hehehheeh i remember the wrench... and i miss it, but the shockroach was definitely an excellant weapon... except under water of course.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
heheheheh ahh i remember that place... certainly was interesting.

hmm i hope you eventually write more for this story, it was fun playing Adrian.
Murus chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
I'm very much looking forward to more New California Dreaming, but don't forget this one either, please! This is too awesome to die, I absolutely love it.
Tigerman4527 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Love it. Keep up the good work! )