Reviews for Forget about Freeman
Shepard's Mind. Good stuff. You sir are a rarity, a man who writes about Adrian Shepard. Keep up the good work!
Unknown chapter 2 . 6/7
Keep it up
imnotraven16 chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
excellent story
Corp. Jack Haven chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Damn good story! Keep at it!
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
hah! LOL!

ohhh i love your Shephard's personality... its exactly how i imagine it should be.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
hehehehhehheeeh ohhh i remember that day, when i got my shockroach... hmm i named her Virella. but i love the name Shannon, i actually have a kickass character i created myself named Shannon, great name, Irish, love the Irish.

i definitely like how this story is going.

eh i know it probably hasn't been updated in a while, at least i think thats what the updated numbers say, but i like to have hope.

hehehheeh i remember the wrench... and i miss it, but the shockroach was definitely an excellant weapon... except under water of course.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
heheheheh ahh i remember that place... certainly was interesting.

hmm i hope you eventually write more for this story, it was fun playing Adrian.
Murus chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
I'm very much looking forward to more New California Dreaming, but don't forget this one either, please! This is too awesome to die, I absolutely love it.
Tigerman4527 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Love it. Keep up the good work! )
Pokybyte chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Pleeease tell me you havent given up on this story! I'd love to see an update again. good stuff!
DD42 chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Excellent writing, you've got all the details nailed down to the letter. Can't wait for more :)
Pokybyte chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
just wanted to say good job :) keep it up, I look forward to reading more
DonLyn chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
Awesome :D
Lord Michael Blackburn chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
bravo, i am reviewing this chapter to cover all your currnet chapters, so i will cut to the chase: we all love sheppard, and you give him more life than vavle ever did, and i hope you do more, as this is a kick-ass story, and the pipe wrench sloves all problems, indeed.
God and the Snake chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
You know, someones got to start selling Crowbars and Pipe wrenches to ward against alien invasion. I mean, guys with State of the Art, cutting edge weapons are slaughtered, but the Mainentices tool boys are freaking heros. There is a pattern there.