Reviews for The White Rabbit's Voice
Yamur chapter 1 . 2/20
I love love looove your fanfiction it is so wonderful and heartwarming! *-* Also very well written. The idea is great. thank you for writing this!
lina chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
aw, this is beautiful!
Kyua Lucky chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
Its perfect TVT
One-In-A-Million chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
This was wonderful. I've always thought Alice was too hard on Peter, and that was a great ending. I'm glad you came up with this idea. I'm thinking of writing an Alice story soon, but also want to add in a few new characters, and haven't worked everything out yet... well, the point is, I was thinking of having an Alice/Blood pairing, but now I'm leaning more towards Alice/Peter... :) Happy writing!
Cristikirtas chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Ohhhh good! I think I love Peter he's so cute, you are really a great writer it wasn't OOC at all! And thise ten words... Just killed me:3
CatharticVevina chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
definitely one of the best peter x alice fics i've read so far! you are amazing i hope you can continually support the peter x alice fandom with your writing :) thank you for making me cry over a ff after so long. i have not read a decent one since forever! DX 3
Amanda chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
omg! 3 this is the first fan fic i have read between Alice and Peter and i absolutely loved it! / i love this pairing and you did a great job with this story. Very well-written and not OOC :D thats always good _ anyway, great job!
AliceXPeter Forever chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
How are you able to make a story on fanfiction? I'm kinda new here so can you help, please?
The Cheshire Flori chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
Aww! Cute story! I love it! X3
snufflesoul chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
waaaah! *tears flowing* this fic is very touching..just beautiful. :,) it made me cry. waah.
little-kitty-Momo chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Now, I have to admit that I've read this particular ff five times already and I still enjoy each and every line D

I think the whole idea is very unique and that's what makes it so special!

Although Peter is not exactly my favourite character, you made me love him quite a lot in this story!
Lizaaa chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
GREAT. I LOVED IT. I FREAKING CRIED BECAUSE OF THIS GREAT STORY. I HOP YOU CONTINUE TO MAKE GREAT STORIES LIKE THISSSSSSSS!