Reviews for The White Rabbit's Voice
Jedi Alice chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
Sweetest love story ever. I ask you in return to read my crossover story, "Alice in Star Wars: The Galactic Wonderland"
TekoloKuautli chapter 5 . 4/7/2015
I loved every second of this story! sorry for not reviewing every chapter. I always loved this couple, and even thought Peter can be annoying there is no denying he feels the strongest for her out of all the characters, except maybe Boris since he is the first to actually go out of his way (avoid killing and getting killed) to make her happy. Fantastic story!
jam45 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
I love love looove your fanfiction it is so wonderful and heartwarming! *-* Also very well written. The idea is great. thank you for writing this!
lina chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
aw, this is beautiful!
Kyua Lucky chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
Its perfect TVT
One-In-A-Million chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
This was wonderful. I've always thought Alice was too hard on Peter, and that was a great ending. I'm glad you came up with this idea. I'm thinking of writing an Alice story soon, but also want to add in a few new characters, and haven't worked everything out yet... well, the point is, I was thinking of having an Alice/Blood pairing, but now I'm leaning more towards Alice/Peter... :) Happy writing!
Cristikirtas chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Ohhhh good! I think I love Peter he's so cute, you are really a great writer it wasn't OOC at all! And thise ten words... Just killed me:3
CatharticVevina chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
definitely one of the best peter x alice fics i've read so far! you are amazing i hope you can continually support the peter x alice fandom with your writing :) thank you for making me cry over a ff after so long. i have not read a decent one since forever! DX 3
Amanda chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
omg! 3 this is the first fan fic i have read between Alice and Peter and i absolutely loved it! / i love this pairing and you did a great job with this story. Very well-written and not OOC :D thats always good _ anyway, great job!
AliceXPeter Forever chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
How are you able to make a story on fanfiction? I'm kinda new here so can you help, please?
The Cheshire Flori chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
Aww! Cute story! I love it! X3
snufflesoul chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
waaaah! *tears flowing* this fic is very touching..just beautiful. :,) it made me cry. waah.