Reviews for Paramorphism
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Sniffs. So beautiful. Yet so sad.
34Deleted12 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Wow. This is really beautifully written and has a great structure.

I may just sit here in awe of it for a few minutes. :)
A-Trenchcoat-and-A-Rose chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I love this story. I read it about 4 months ago but couldn't review, and then I couldn't find it again. This story is amazing, and definitely among the best.I love how characters' thoughts are show, and how the whole thing is in between 'After all this time' and 'Always'. Its really a beautiful story. I would looovvve to read more like this!It's soooo good.I keep reading it over and over again. I love this story. :D
testingt terri chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
It hurts.

What else would you have me say?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Beautiful writing, although I can't agree with it. He'd lost Lily long before he said Mudblood, and not because he strayed but because she didn't care enough. By the time Sirius tried to feed him to a werewolf, she was so uninterested in his welfare that she didn't seek him out, didn't ask how he was, didn't even let him tell her his side of the story. His near-death experience was just a stick for her to beat him with, while she agonised over the troubles of a friend she did care something about.

And "how could he not" believe in Dumbledore? Easily. He only had to engage his brain, and remember that Dumbledore was the dupe who didn't increase the supervision in and around the werewolf's lair, even after it almost ate a student. (We know he didn't, because the Marauders freely roamed the countryside every full moon school-night for the rest of their stay.) That's characteristic of the old man and it tells it all, really.
whitehound chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Beautiful, and very effective.

You have a minor typo, btw, which you may want to fix - "is the day begins" should presumably be "is the day he begins".
Nyxlock chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Wow...just wow. After reading this, I was actually shocked into silence. Bravo
hpswst101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
It's a little bit confusing on what's going on and where is everyone. So you might want to go back sometime and clean it up, re-edit it a bit and make it more smoother if you know what I mean. But altogether good story. Thanks for posting.

hpswst101
skele-gro chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
nice. :D
MarthaRRLeBlanc chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
So Beautifully Written! The life of Severus Snape summed up is so Beautifully Tragic. The pain and suffering, his story in only a page, yet it touches the reader for far longer. It's in that one page that we wish we could have given him some happiness. The courage to do what is right dispite the life of hate is perhapes one of the greatest scarifices a person can give and he gave his all to the few he loved! I will save this b/c few authors can really touch the core of his life like you have; it was a pleasure and honor to have been able to read your story. Thank you for writing!
Rain Drops of Laughter chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I loved this. It brought tears to my eyes along with a smile to my face. It was written quite well too. I quite enjoyed this story.

Beautiful