Reviews for What Never Was
SoulWithinABody chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Why would you do that?!
renzhie chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I think this was really good. I always loved *cough*Harry/Hermione*cough*. There weren't many stories out there that could describe /them/, but you did a really good job, twisting a little bit, but still followed the canon.

And can I just say 'Awwww' at Lily's outburst?

NextGen lover here, sorry. XD

Good job and keep writing! )
Rikki Felidae chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Very sweet and sad. I can see the little pieces of cannon that can give this inspiration. It makes me want to write all her worries away though xD Ah well, again you tear at my heart strings. Nextt ime I have to try and fine a happier story
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I love this ) I'm a huge Harry/Hermione fan, and you really nailed Hermione's character. I love that it doesn't end happily, because it makes the story more realistic. Overall, it's fantastic, and I really enjoyed it.
Scathach Warrior chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I feel so bad for Hermione.I know how feels to love someone that probably does not love you the sadness was a beautiful on writing.
A Catholic Girl chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
That was great! I'm not normally one for Harry/Hermione, but you made it work by sort of saying that perhaps it was only the time spent with each other that made a romance seem possible. The one flashback I was confused about was the one with Madam Pomfrey - was that when Hermione was Petrified? Great little fic, I loved the ending sentences.
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is very good. Just one thing, “Hermione titled her head, watching the man she loved descend from the podium.” Do you meant to put “tilted” instead of “titled”?
Tentrees chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Hermione settled for a third rate wizard and Hrry fell for the fan girl.

Either way both their lives werer ruined by choices made for them by others.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Poor Hermione. The flashbacks make the story so real. That was an amazing story!
Darkangelike chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I didn't understand all of it but, I like the idea that she loves Harry and is bearing it for him. As tough as it is, she's strong, but I pity her. Their paths are different now, she'll suffer until the end. But c'est la vie...

Very good story.
DarkMoon1301 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This was sad, but very good, although at some points I was confused as to what year or time the memories were coming from. A sweet little read though!

-DarkMoon1301
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This is very, very good. I like the way you write. I felt sad for Hermione but she did get the life she wanted. Great job.
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Aww very nice, no one has yet explained to me in a manner that doesn't insult her why Hermione would choose Ron over Harry, but here you make it believable, she would have if he had but asked.
Phips and Filly chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This was great. You set the mood wonderfully and made it very easy to visualize the scene and characters. In a lot of stories putting flashbacks or additional information takes away but it really made this. It was a bit sad, but very beautiful sad. I really enjoyed reading it.
shine lots chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I thought it was excellently written and I like the flashback references to cannon. Hermione isn't true to her real feelings, and this doesn't seem to quite suit cannon Hermione, but anyway, good job.